Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Nov 16, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Thank you. Great photos!
Can't wait to sit on that balcony with a glass of wine!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 16, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Been watching these vloggers who were recently on the Divina in case any other dibbers want to watch...

Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 17, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
jsl0801
Very Serious Dibber

We have just booked our first ever cruise on MSC DIVINA, fly Glasgow/Heathrow/Miami 1 night stay in Miami then cruise on 9th June then fly to New York for 2 nights in Times Square before flying back, all for £1500 each.

My husband, my son 16 his best pal 17 / boys in their own cabin.
Then our friends booked with their son 16, so 3 boys now in same cabin.

So excited, really looking forward to St Maarten.

We have bought the all inclusive drinks package at £140 each £70 for the boys. all 3 cabins have balconies.
Old 2 Feb 17, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jsl0801 View Post
We have just booked our first ever cruise on MSC DIVINA, fly Glasgow/Heathrow/Miami 1 night stay in Miami then cruise on 9th June then fly to New York for 2 nights in Times Square before flying back, all for £1500 each.

My husband, my son 16 his best pal 17 / boys in their own cabin.
Then our friends booked with their son 16, so 3 boys now in same cabin.

So excited, really looking forward to St Maarten.

We have bought the all inclusive drinks package at £140 each £70 for the boys. all 3 cabins have balconies.
Hope you have a great time
Old 10 Feb 17, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

You guys get watching Channel 5 now... MSC Divina featuring on TV...cruise with Jane McDonald
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

I watched it!

We were going to watch it anyway because it was about cruising - but then to realise she was on Divina - and then from Miami - we couldn't believe it!
And then to see that she was doing our exact itinerary!
It was like watching a personal travel programme LOL.

The ship looks amazing, and Jane MacDonald said it was the biggest ship she'd ever been on!
Old 12 Feb 17, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Sotong
slightly serious Dibber

I've just watched the Jane MacDonald / MSC Divina programme and was also interested as we are cruising in the Caribbean visiting St Martin / St Maarten and San Juan.

Interesting that she did the shark diving in St Martin and nothing mentioned of Maho beach or other popular tours. Coffee tour in San Juan looked good.

What do you plan to do on these islands, I haven't decided yet too busy planning the New York part of our trip!

Gillian
Sotong is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sotong View Post
I've just watched the Jane MacDonald / MSC Divina programme and was also interested as we are cruising in the Caribbean visiting St Martin / St Maarten and San Juan.

Interesting that she did the shark diving in St Martin and nothing mentioned of Maho beach or other popular tours. Coffee tour in San Juan looked good.

What do you plan to do on these islands, I haven't decided yet too busy planning the New York part of our trip!

Gillian
Hi Gillian

On Nassau we are just going round to Junkanoo Beach and the Straw Market
On Puerto Rico we are looking at doing the rain forest tour
On St Maarten it's got to be Maho beach!

Not long for us now! then WE have some New York planning to do as well! as we go there in October.
Old 13 Feb 17, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sotong
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks, the rain forest tour on Puerto Rico sounds good on the RCI website, assume its this one you are doing. Even my 13 year old was keen!
Although as its an RCI tour, its a bit pricey at $113 each but trip of a lifetime and can't see we'll be back any time soon!

We've combined the cruise and NY but lucky you cruising and then NY in October, nice time of the year to go I think.

Gillian.
Sotong is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sotong View Post
Thanks, the rain forest tour on Puerto Rico sounds good on the RCI website, assume its this one you are doing. Even my 13 year old was keen!
Although as its an RCI tour, its a bit pricey at $113 each but trip of a lifetime and can't see we'll be back any time soon!

Gillian.
Why don't you try and get a private tour? Or go on your cruise critic roll call and see if someone has one you can join? Often a cheaper and more personalised tour that way.