Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 26 Jun 19, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

We saw it last night, it was okay but think we all felt they should have stopped at No 3. Not one to buy and keep.
Mrs Red C is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Just coming out of the cinema now. We loved it, thought the new characters were great additions and very funny. We cried at many points too. It isn’t as good as no 3, but I don’t think that film could ever be bettered 😀 Definitely worth making and watching though
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

I watched it at thew weekend. I really enjoyed it to be honest. Some of the visuals on it look almost real! The ending was good, I didn't find it as sad as TS3.
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Really enjoyed it!
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
charlie_fame
Very Serious Dibber

charlie_fame's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

I’ve see it twice now and really enjoyed it , I cried , but then I knew I would , I think I was more crying at the fact that that’s the end of the films ha ha I was a little sad that practically all the other main characters didn’t get any airtime but I understand it had to be about woody. I do reckon they have left it a bit open to revisit maybe 10 years down the line I hope they all reunited and are being played with by andys kids 😊
charlie_fame is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We saw it at the weekend, I really loved it but not the ending! 🙈 and, I'm not convinced that it will be the very last one
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

I saw it last night, I love TS 1,2,3 but I could leave this one ! I thought the storyline was boring and drawn out, my fave characters had nothing to say. I normally cry at most things but I didn't at this. Maybe my expectations were too high after the others.
I loved Aladdin and the new Lion King looks amazing.
Old 30 Jun 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
caro
Excited about Disney

The ending made me happy! I'd fully expected to be leaving the cinema a blubbering mess, but how perfect for Woody at the end. Still smiling now
caro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 19, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Finally got to see this over the weekend and went with an open mind.

I thought it was very well done, a great way to tie up the films. I had a tear at the end as did the lady sat next to me! It was sad but a happy sad.

Thought Duke Caboom, Forky, Ducky and Bunny were great additions. Gabby Gabby and the male dolls were freaky

Loved all the music too. One part of the score sounded like 'It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow'!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh my! Finally just been to see this and I can't believe Disney/Pixar have done that to me! I was not prepared for that ending. I realised part way through where it was going and started crying then.

I did really love it but like others have said, really gutted that some of the classic TS characters didn't have much of a part to play.
mskitty is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List