Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Kenwood Travel
Unread 18 Aug 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We were there yesterday afternoon, additional fp were hard to come by but I did manage to get rock n roller coaster at about 5:30pm for 6pm after wed tapped into Indiana Jones so it isnt impossible.

There are three of us and we managed 7 fp and walked on another couple of rides.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Trying OKW for the first time
Unread 18 Aug 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm going to HS on 18th Sept. I'm not bothered abour Slinky. It's a one and done ride for me. I've booked TOT for my tier 1 and Star Tours and Little Mermaid show for tier 2. All in the afternoon. Staying till after Fantasmic so will do other odd stuff in the afternon too. Have no interest in GE. Spending the morning at the resort pool, Stormalong Bay 😀
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Second solo trip to WDW - Beach Club :)
Unread 19 Aug 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
scottsman
Apprentice Imagineer

Sadly with the tiers as they are everyone will be booking star tours, I can only assume when both star wars fast-pass options open they will be re worked so that both of them and skinkey will become tier 1 the rest will become tier 2 and the shows tier 3 with you only been allowed 1 of each
scottsman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
how did that happen? POR
Unread 19 Aug 19, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

LLamb's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Another option. Cancel little mermaid never any queue for that, and just have rnr fp. No others.
Then do tsm and sdd at rope drop, then rnr with fp then search for the next tier one fp as soon as you tap in for rnr.

Then over star tours.
LLamb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just Universal this time, again!
Unread 19 Aug 19, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Another option. Cancel little mermaid never any queue for that, and just have rnr fp. No others.
Then do tsm and sdd at rope drop, then rnr with fp then search for the next tier one fp as soon as you tap in for rnr.

Then over star tours.
If its the same as EPCOT you will need to use one tier 1 and two tier 2 before you can get another tier 1.
Sept 2004 - Hampton Lakes and Madeira Beach. June 2005 - Westridge. May 2006 - Clear Creek. Apr 2007 - Crescent Lakes and Madeira Beach. Apr 2008 - Crescent Lakes. Apr 2009 - Bahama Bay. Sept 2010 - OKW. June 2011 - LBV resort and spa. Feb 2012 - Regal Palms.
disneypars is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
A MONTH IN THE SUN
Unread 19 Aug 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
If its the same as EPCOT you will need to use one tier 1 and two tier 2 before you can get another tier 1.
You could just book any early tier 2 fp and miss it or tap as soon as the window opens but not watch the show or go on the ride. Then it will open up the option for another tier 1.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villas
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Doing the Highlands Fling
Unread 19 Aug 19, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
VIP Dibber

Smart move my Disney though, manage the crowds by keeping everyone in queues for the rides.
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Crowd surfing through Galaxy's Edge in..
Unread 19 Aug 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DaisyDuck87
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Do you have to pre-book all 3 FPs? As in could someone just prebook one of the tier 1 rides, and then start trying to get additional tier 1s on the day without having to wait to do the shows?
DaisyDuck87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Excited for WDW!
Eat and Play Card