Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Aug 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tammerz23
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile TUI booking help

Hi all,

Found a fab week deal for all star sports in November! With the extremely weak £ the quick service dining plan is looking really good financially at the moment.

TUI gives me no option to add tickets and dining plans on booking. Does anyone have any experience in adding these things on after booking? Can it be done with TUI or Disney direct after you book?

Thanks all!
Old 20 Aug 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

If you havent already booked then go into a TUI shop & enquire you will possibly, get an even better deal.
Take the info in with you & say you are thinking about it but cant see stuff about tickets etc. to book on line. They will want you to book in the shop & start offering you a better deal & extras.
I did it last year & got car hire £200 off the online deal plus TUI $200 card to use there & I only went in to enquire why there was no car with the on line deal! Good Luck.
Old 20 Aug 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Tammerz23
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I haven’t booked yet no. Might be worth ago, however as it’s only a couple of months away it’s already discounted so not holding my breath!
Old 21 Aug 19, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

They will normally beat the deal in the store or give you discount on tickets.
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
love tink
Getting Excited

Mobile

We booked in store and it was £100 each less off the internet price and we got 14 day Disney tickets for £339 each which was a lot cheaper than I’ve seen anywhere else😀
love tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Tammerz23
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Does anyone know if they discount in store if it’s already discounted online? It’s saying it’s like £350 off already!
Old 21 Aug 19, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Star87
Trainee Dibber

On Tui normally along the top it gives you an option to add extras along the top where car hire etc is, is this not showing?
Star87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tammerz23 View Post
Does anyone know if they discount in store if it’s already discounted online? It’s saying it’s like £350 off already!
Ours was already discounted on line (so it said) but had no car with it thats why I went into the shop to ask why & ended up with the above deal. If everyone books on-line instead of going into the shop, the shop ends up closing - hence they are keener to get you to book in the shop there and then. When I went in they added the car for me & I said oh but your offering me Manchester and I will have to factor in a car to Manchester & return & she said we will give you and extra £200 to go towards that No Brainer - you have nothing to loose and possibly something to gain by going into the shop
Old 21 Aug 19, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Tammerz23 View Post
Hi all,

Found a fab week deal for all star sports in November! With the extremely weak £ the quick service dining plan is looking really good financially at the moment.

TUI gives me no option to add tickets and dining plans on booking. Does anyone have any experience in adding these things on after booking? Can it be done with TUI or Disney direct after you book?
Just thought I'd point out that *free* dining is not available in November (either this November or November 2020). You'll have to pay to add it. And I assume you'll pay the dollar rate for it converted into pounds (by TUI). So it won't necessarily be a good financial option - unless, of course, you expect the pound to significantly worsen between when you buy the QSDP and November.

Oh and sorry that this doesn't actually answer your question.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Tammerz23
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Just thought I'd point out that *free* dining is not available in November (either this November or November 2020). You'll have to pay to add it. And I assume you'll pay the dollar rate for it converted into pounds (by TUI). So it won't necessarily be a good financial option - unless, of course, you expect the pound to significantly worsen between when you buy the QSDP and November.
Oh I know! Disney themselves sell it for £37.99 a night if you book with them and have done all year. Doesn’t vary. Now the exchange rate is low it’s only $46 which considering most snacks are now $7/8 dollars seems like a better deal than has in the past! We also like knowing all we need to pay for is shopping 😂.
Tammerz23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List