Notices

Old 20 Aug 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I’m excited to hear you’ve booked Tutto Italia, we’ve never tried it and you don’t see too many reviews of it, so it’s always nice when it pops up. I love the attitude you have towards your trip, you’re ready to just roll with the punches instead of getting caught up in the plan. Not planning any sit-down meals until Day 5 is the best thing you could have done, once you’re there and the jet lag has hit you’ll be so relieved.

I love your ears, so many different choices too. Your friend is very talented and it’s so nice she took the time to make these for you. The characters will go wild for them are they’re unique, I can’t decide if Tangled, Beauty and the Beast or Jasmine are my favourites. The Moana ones are beautiful. I predict that Jasmine, Alice and Cinderella in particular will be excited by them, they must see hundreds of Belle, Ariel and Rapunzel pairs a day.

Sanaa for lunch instead of dinner is a great move, at lunch they have Tandoori Shrimp and Chicken served on naan and they are both to die for.

I can’t decide what to advise you to do about your CRT vs BOG dilemma, it really is special eating in the Castle and I do think everyone should do it once, but I understand why you want to meet the Beast. Does Caitlin have a preference? We always end up with spare TS credits, is it possible you might manage to snag another ADR to BOG on a different night? Or *gasp* you could even pay OOP for it, I don’t believe it’s worth the 2 credits.
I booked it thanks to CMG's review of Via Napoli ... although I haven't checked the menu out. I'm sure it will be lovely.

Thank you, knowing how bad Noah's meltdowns and anxiety's can be when he is overwhelmed and tired I thought it was best leaving the proper sit down meals till later in the first week. We had a meltdown tonight as he wanted fish fingers and chips for tea but Chris made carbonara. We've explained that he needs to try new foods and that when we go to Florida they won't do fish fingers and chips and that the food will look and taste different ... his response was 'It's 66 days away Mam' no flies on that boy

I love them and I love how unique they are she is very talented.

I'm not a huge shrimp fan but I'm sure I will give it a try, I'm loving the menu in Sanaa ... the kid's not so much ... hate having picky eaters.

I spoke to Mr Grump last night and he think's we should just do CRT as we will have been to the BoG restaurant twice already. We've also decided to cancel our early morning ADR at Chef Mickey's on the Sunday as we're going to be over our credits I think. I'm going to recalculate them before I cancel it.

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
What lovely ears, I particularly like the tangled and Snow White ones.

It was our FastPass day yesterday. Managed to get all we wanted. 😁 all be it with a bit of effort! I’ll be adding them to my planner.

I’m enjoying reading your plan changes, sometimes it has to be done. But I’m deffo not changing mine now! (Fingers crossed!)

Kat
They're beautiful aren't they. I have another 2 pairs that I got in a sale but they're in the case, I'll get photos of those when I start sorting the cases out.

Yeah I will be leaving my plans now ... I hope at least until I've booked the FP's x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 18, 01:05 AM  
Link to this Post
donaldduckfan
Getting Excited

Mobile

Hi, your plans look fab! My daughter has autism too and we're flying from Manchester on 22/10. On your first post you mentioned a fass pass when you land at mco what is it? I'm worried the pressure of the flight and a large queue for immigration may just be too much for her x
donaldduckfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 18, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by donaldduckfan View Post
Hi, your plans look fab! My daughter has autism too and we're flying from Manchester on 22/10. On your first post you mentioned a fass pass when you land at mco what is it? I'm worried the pressure of the flight and a large queue for immigration may just be too much for her x
Hi thanks for reading and welcome 😊

You can get them in most airports now I think. Its a lanyard that allows you to minimise your queing at the airports. You get fast track security at the departing airport, you get to choose if you want to board first or last.

At MCO you disembark last and you go to the special assistance queue which isn't as long as the regular one. They recognise the lanyard.

Contact your airport and they should be able to provide you with the assistance you need. Let me know how you get on xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 18, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Mobile

Your plans look great, excited to read along x
Old 23 Aug 18, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Thanks for reading Laura

Going to update next week with our secured FastPasses (Tuesday!), updated snack list and locations and updated Disney films list (we were on track, but the boys are staying at Grandma's today and I'm away tomorrow for my best friends wedding) so we will need to catch up next week.

I've also just been through the DFB to write down the snacks we would like to try ... have a feeling we may need to make more time for Epcot to fit them in

Next week I will hopefully get time to update all this and finalize plans once the FP's are confirmed, hope everyone's keeping ok x

Edited at 10:30 PM.
Old 24 Aug 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Hi

I have really enjoyed reading all your plans - looking forward to reading about your trip. We fly home the same day as you! I don't know about you but our countdown seems to be going down so quick now! I'm sure once the kids are back at school (and me uni!) the days will go even faster!

Good luck with your fast pass day - I did ours this week and I was a nervous wreck haha. First world problems.

Oh and I also had no idea it was marathon weekend that weekend or that the clocks went back! so thank you for that lol!

Edited at 11:08 AM.
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 18, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
IndigoSky
slightly serious Dibber

A great read so far. I love your ears they are beautiful. I also love the hand luggage.

There is far to much good food in Epcot I think we'll be spending alot of time there.
2000 - ASM
2001 - ASM
2012 - ASM
2013 - ASM
2015 - OKW
2018 - BCR

IndigoSky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 18, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minnie52 View Post
Hi

I have really enjoyed reading all your plans - looking forward to reading about your trip. We fly home the same day as you! I don't know about you but our countdown seems to be going down so quick now! I'm sure once the kids are back at school (and me uni!) the days will go even faster!

Good luck with your fast pass day - I did ours this week and I was a nervous wreck haha. First world problems.

Oh and I also had no idea it was marathon weekend that weekend or that the clocks went back! so thank you for that lol!
Hi thanks for reading.

Oh fab, where are you flying to? It does doesn't it! I was just saying the other day since 100 days it's just flown by, fastpass day on Tuesday! I'm so nervous.

Did you manage to get all that you wanted? That will be me so at least there's 2 of us

Yeah when I was sorting my plans out someone mentioned it to me! I have ended up planning an afternoon in AK on the Sunday but hopefully that should be ok.

Originally Posted by IndigoSky View Post
A great read so far. I love your ears they are beautiful. I also love the hand luggage.

There is far to much good food in Epcot I think we'll be spending alot of time there.
Hi Indigo thanks for reading.

Thank you, I love them too and the hand luggage. I used it again this weekend as my best friend got married in the Lakes so I've been there for 2 nights and everyone complimented me on it, which I took well from a wedding party full of 'rockers'

Yeah we can't not sample the food, it would be rude not too

I'll try and update tomorrow before FastPass day but I've been at a wedding this weekend and let's just say I'm not feeling too good x
Old 26 Aug 18, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

We are flying to Gatwick, how about you?

Yes it has here too! The days to single digits seem to drag and since then I don’t know where the time has gone!

Yes I did thank you - we are only onsite for the first 5 days so I still have a few more to make at the 30 day mark (all that stress again lol) but I managed to get FOP which I was happy about. There were none for slinky dog for our HS day but I was happy with TSM.

Yeah we planned late afternoon/evenings in AK Saturday and MK Sunday - hoping it won’t be too bad and we will be able to stick with those plans. Fingers crossed
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 18, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minnie52 View Post
We are flying to Gatwick, how about you?

Yes it has here too! The days to single digits seem to drag and since then I don’t know where the time has gone!

Yes I did thank you - we are only onsite for the first 5 days so I still have a few more to make at the 30 day mark (all that stress again lol) but I managed to get FOP which I was happy about. There were none for slinky dog for our HS day but I was happy with TSM.

Yeah we planned late afternoon/evenings in AK Saturday and MK Sunday - hoping it won’t be too bad and we will be able to stick with those plans. Fingers crossed
Ah we're flying to Manchester but we may see you in the airport!

Ahh I see, just keep checking because people change their plans all the time. I'm sure some will become available. Hopefully at 30 days you can get the rest of them.

Yeah I think that should be ok, I think the marathon is in MK although I could be completely wrong. I'll check tomorrow, my best friend got married yesterday and I'm really suffering today ... not just too much alcohol but I also have Fibromyalgia and I've obviously over done it as today I can barely walk and I am in agony with pain almost everywhere it was worth it though x