Notices

Old 19 Aug 17, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by daves13 View Post
You need to go to Third Man Records, it's Jack White's (white stripes) record label that has a lot off Kool artists on it!
Oh cool, will see if we can squeeze that in! xx

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
A maple bacon donut?! I want to try one of those so bad now haha!

Sounds like an AMAZING trip!
That loft apartment looks fab . I've never used air bnb either, but my friends talked me in to it so we're using it to book accommodation for Canada next year. Such a cool concept (once I was reassured it's safe and secure etc!).

Your spoiling us with another report so soon after your current WDW one Rachael . Can't wait to read along! Have a great time xxx
I am SO excited to try it!

Yeah it seems like a no brainer to me! Why pay more to be in a cramped hotel room!?

Hehehe, thanks hunni xx

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Looks fantastic. I'm not feeling the love for Nashville on our trip but this has inspired me to look again at our plan , not sure what we can squeeze in over two days though !

The apartment looks amazing, what a great place to chill out in.
Mighty fine list of bars there. It will be fun working through those and great timing that you will be there for the Labor Day festivities . And of course sales at the outlets ...

I haven't seen the programme Nashville. I think maybe a Netflix binge coming up !

Will be following along and picking up tips X
No love for Nashville? Say what?! Haha!

The programme is soooo good, but its not on Netflix! You will get it on Sky Box Sets though

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
WOW what a whirlwind week you are going to have, but it sounds so amazing. I cannot wait to read your trippie from this.
Hehe I know! Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Your accommodation looks fantastic, perfect for playing house and pretending you're a country star.

'cos Deacon had breakfast there in season 3 of Nashville' - as good a reason as any! I've only half of season 5 left to watch, so sad. I wasn't sure I was even going to like the show but I love it!

I am REALLY looking forward to your trip report when you come back.
Oh its so good huh?

Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by scottishvixen View Post
Sounds great. A relaxed but yet hectic trip. Can't wait to read about it when you get back.

Have an amazing time x
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Sounds absolutely amazing.
Thank you xx
Redrach1903 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 17, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Hi

Just a wee update! Yesterday I noticed the Bluebird was doing a pre sale for one of their shows during our dates and I jumped on the opportunity! I joined the virtual queue about 5 hours before the sale went live and thankfully it worked as I am now the proud owner of a reservation for "An evening with Charlie Mars". I have no idea who Charlie is, but I've listened to a few of his tracks on Spotify and he sounds pretty decent! To be honest, we are just happy to get in the place! CAN'T WAIT

Redrach1903 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
fa$$a
Trying for More Ears

Omg that's a brilliant result 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Get in! Can't wait to hear all about the Bluebird, the programme is brill and to think you'll be there! 😱😱 think I'm gonna faint for you lol 🤣🤣
fa$$a is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by fa$$a View Post
Omg that's a brilliant result 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Get in! Can't wait to hear all about the Bluebird, the programme is brill and to think you'll be there! 😱😱 think I'm gonna faint for you lol 🤣🤣
Eeep I know! It's gonna be amazing! Xx
Old 20 Aug 17, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

ooh really looking forward to this trippie! I'm closet obsessed with Nashville ( the show I mean). Fingers crossed for a table at the Bluebird- that will be amazing to hear about! x
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

So excited to read this!

Good sneaky upgrade to PE! And the apartment looks amazing, a mile away from the centre is nothing. And I'm very excited to see all the food and drink plans, it really sounds like a trip of a lifetime. GREEN with envy! And only a few days away too. Can't wait to see what you get up to.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 17, 04:13 AM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

This sounds like so much fun! Where will you be posting your trip report ? You're doing one right? 🙂
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
ooh really looking forward to this trippie! I'm closet obsessed with Nashville ( the show I mean). Fingers crossed for a table at the Bluebird- that will be amazing to hear about! x
I got tickets for the Bluebird, SO excited!

Thanks for reading xxx

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
So excited to read this!

Good sneaky upgrade to PE! And the apartment looks amazing, a mile away from the centre is nothing. And I'm very excited to see all the food and drink plans, it really sounds like a trip of a lifetime. GREEN with envy! And only a few days away too. Can't wait to see what you get up to.

Eeeeeeep

Thank you lovely! Still can't believe we are going and its NEXT WEEK! xxx

Originally Posted by helenlovesdestr View Post
This sounds like so much fun! Where will you be posting your trip report ? You're doing one right? 🙂
Thank you! Yes, I will be doing a TR and it'll be here in General TRs xxx
Old 21 Aug 17, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Ah that's a great result for you, well done.
We are just starting to see the line up for our night at the Opry. Not a clue who any of them are so far. It's going to be quite enlightening for us !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 17, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Ah that's a great result for you, well done.
We are just starting to see the line up for our night at the Opry. Not a clue who any of them are so far. It's going to be quite enlightening for us !
Ooooh who is playing? What date will you be there? X