Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 24 Feb 20, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by skinnybaby View Post
Whats the imagineers?
A documentary series about how the Imagineers work at the Disney parks- meant to be excellent.
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Is there a list anywhere of what will be on it?
This report is from 13/02 yet the very limited information it has about the program content of Disney Plus remains the same.

Click me

Still waiting on word from Disney regarding the content fully available in the European release.
AOA Mermaid - Dec 21 Silver Palms - Kissimmee - Oct 22 DLP: Sante Fe - Nov 22
Endless Summer-Dockside & Cruise - May 25
HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
A documentary series about how the Imagineers work at the Disney parks- meant to be excellent.
Very excited for this
HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HerculesTiger View Post
This report is from 13/02 yet the very limited information it has about the program content of Disney Plus remains the same.

Click me

Still waiting on word from Disney regarding the content fully available in the European release.
It’ll be poor if lots of content is missing because of bloody Sky. I hate Sky, I’m still watching Leeds United (if I am lucky) on a stream so poor in ‘red button’ it’s more akin to the bandwidth of dial up than the 500 meg internet speed I have. In 2020 we should be able to watch our team, all matches, 4K. And it monopolises film rights etc. Sooner the likes of Disney Plus and Amazon etc encroach more into its market the better.
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
It’ll be poor if lots of content is missing because of bloody Sky. I hate Sky, I’m still watching Leeds United (if I am lucky) on a stream so poor in ‘red button’ it’s more akin to the bandwidth of dial up than the 500 meg internet speed I have. In 2020 we should be able to watch our team, all matches, 4K. And it monopolises film rights etc. Sooner the likes of Disney Plus and Amazon etc encroach more into its market the better.
Sky will only have rights if Disney have sold them to Sky in the past, so your ire should be directed at Disney if they have boxed themselves into a corner on this one.

Techradar touch on what may be in and out in their coverage of Disney Plus here:

techradar/news/disne...te-price-shows

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

Yes the sky (and its subsidiaries) monopoly crushes any real consumer choice.

I you want it you pretty much have to go with sky in some fashion.
Old 24 Feb 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

Disney tv + Special offer, up to 4 screens, £49-99 for year, Bargain.

Just thought I would post this excellent limited time offer for those interested,really great deal. ,Sadly this will be my final post on this great forum, as most of you know I had a very serious illness which took me to the darkest place and with love and understanding Fromm all I somehow made it back, however totally deflated by an unbelievable post where all I did was ask a question and the reply was outrageous, so in conclusion to clarify, I will be going on a tour of the west coast this September with “the boss” and my youngest who is completing 4 year university course is going to Spain , as my treat, on return he will work at local cost cutter then will commence work for a translation company, can I just add, when replying to posts, it would be nice if poster actually clarified what or where op was coming from, this would then not result in this, god bless all, Bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Bondy enjoy your break.
About leaving the dibb try a month off I have seen a alarming increase in people shouty replies to perfect normal questions and answers.

Edited at 04:45 PM.
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by BONDY LAD View Post
Just thought I would post this excellent limited time offer for those interested,really great deal. ,Sadly this will be my final post on this great forum, as most of you know I had a very serious illness which took me to the darkest place and with love and understanding Fromm all I somehow made it back, however totally deflated by an unbelievable post where all I did was ask a question and the reply was outrageous, so in conclusion to clarify, I will be going on a tour of the west coast this September with “the boss” and my youngest who is completing 4 year university course is going to Spain , as my treat, on return he will work at local cost cutter then will commence work for a translation company, can I just add, when replying to posts, it would be nice if poster actually clarified what or where op was coming from, this would then not result in this, god bless all, Bondy.
You shouldn't have to leave the Dibb Bondy, like Mazbar has said maybe try to take a bit of time off. It certainly shouldn't send you to a dark place, you have plenty of 'friends' on here so please ignore the few. I know what it's like to ask a question then it be blown up a thousand times into something different

Have an amazing time on the West Coast, by far our favourite holiday to date. Will you be golfing? My OH left his clubs at home so he wouldn't be tempted by a $600 round at Pebble Beach . Beautiful club though, if you're in the area it's well worth a visit for any golf fan

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

I know exactly where you are coming from Bondy. Like the others have mentioned try taking a break for a month. I did just that a couple of months ago. I am selective on what threads I join in now.

Good luck anyway and good luck to your son.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List