Go Back   theDIBB - Disney With A British Accent > Other Planning > General Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.
Unread 11 Aug 19, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
VIP Dibber

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pixiedust40 View Post
Ahh thank you for the heads up as I hate being enveloped in smoke. Dh wouldnt like it either.
Heidi Ive sent you the magazine piece x
Colette-S is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
He just hasnt met me yet!
Unread 11 Aug 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Heidi Ive sent you the magazine piece x
Thanks so much Colette, that's really kind x
Unread 14 Aug 19, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney45
VIP Dibber

Disney45's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We are looking at going to Dubai next year for the first time as the prices look cheaper than a week to Spain! And we would like a change from Florida can anyone recommend a good hotel for us we would have our 2 daughters with us aged 12 & 15 they love anything water related from paddle boarding to water parks. Any tips would be great x
2015 All Stars Music
2014 Sol Costa Dorada, Salou
2013 POFQ
Disney45 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universal Endless Summer
Unread 14 Aug 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

We have just booked Atlantis again for next year.
Your children would love it there with the water parks etc.
Have a look on Emirates holidays at Ramadan...they are doing some fab offers with Imperial club...with flights transfer and meals etc.
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Atlantis Dubai..May..DHs 70th
Unread 14 Aug 19, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney45 View Post
We are looking at going to Dubai next year for the first time as the prices look cheaper than a week to Spain! And we would like a change from Florida can anyone recommend a good hotel for us we would have our 2 daughters with us aged 12 & 15 they love anything water related from paddle boarding to water parks. Any tips would be great x
Def recommend Atlantis for the water park, you would never see them!
There's another hotel that has water park access butvi can't remember which one. Think it's Wild Wadi water park. Some really good prices for hotels during Ramadan. We got an amazing price for a suite and full board this year!
We've also stayed at Fairmont the Palm and the Waldorf Astoria both of which were beautiful hotels but just pools, no water parks etc.
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Dubai winter sun!
Unread 22 Aug 19, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
VIP Dibber

Well I thought I would report back that Caesars Palace is beautiful. I loved it and would return. I had an Ocean View room and it was lovely.

Everytime I encountered into a member of staff they asked if I was enjoying my stay and could they help with anything. I could get used to all of that pampering sigh

They are opening 150 bars, restaurants and shops there. I think I would wait to return until all these are open as it would be a complete destination in its own right...perfect for a wander of an afternoon/evening. (Some are open and I think it will look lovely once complete).

Nice place for a long weekend
Unread 22 Aug 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
VIP Dibber

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pixiedust40 View Post
Well I thought I would report back that Caesars Palace is beautiful. I loved it and would return. I had an Ocean View room and it was lovely.

Everytime I encountered into a member of staff they asked if I was enjoying my stay and could they help with anything. I could get used to all of that pampering sigh

They are opening 150 bars, restaurants and shops there. I think I would wait to return until all these are open as it would be a complete destination in its own right...perfect for a wander of an afternoon/evening. (Some are open and I think it will look lovely once complete).

Nice place for a long weekend
Have you been already?! What were the rooms like? Did they have club level?
Colette-S is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
He just hasnt met me yet!
Unread 23 Aug 19, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Have you been already?! What were the rooms like? Did they have club level?
Sorry slow replying Colette, I took the kids out for the day and have finally sat down. I know it came and went so fast... although I would happily go again this weekend if I had the chance lol (wishful thinking)

They didnt do club rooms but they may change that in the future maybe as it seemed they were still trying various ideas out.
Breakfast was in HK and it was buffet , but then on Sunday they changed it to A La Carte service instead and then came round afterwards to see which we preferred etc... so it seemed like they are trying things out as they go.

On Saturday evening when we went out someone bought my handbag its very own table lol... I have never had this before (Im clearly not posh enough to have this in my everyday life 😂 lol). It did make me think Ive got to treat myself to a new evening bag worthy of its own table