Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 13 Sep 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andy0502 View Post
I always do mine on the train. Whilst there’s not loads of room there has always been enough room to get to the headlights and apply the converters.

As an earlier poster mentioned - the garage is not easy to get back to the motorway afterwards.

The other option is to fit them in the car park at Folkestone just before boarding the train.
Originally Posted by Lil_Missy View Post
I do mine while parked at Eurotunnel this side.
If it's light enough that I can do without them before we board, I'll put them on then!

Glad to hear there's just enough room on the train if I have to do it then - that may be entrusted to my sister who is a lot less 'squishy' than I am 😂
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

We always do ours on the train. Plenty of room.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

We travel to France every February on the Shuttle and always put our deflectors on on the train, its the first thing we do once the train starts. Alternatively, put them on once you get to the Eurotunnel and before you board, easy.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Fit them , they only cut the kick off, unless you understand what a headlamp aim/shape looks like its hard to explain but in the y-uk we have a kick off that is a high spot of light that lights the n/s ,the kurb so people will be seen walking along it when you drive towards them.
When you fit headlamp converters you cut rhe kick off , or you could dazzle on coming drivers on the continental roads.
Hope this helps
Old 14 Sep 19, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Pkwoody
I have Ears

We were told you are not allowed to cross between the cars on the train (got told off!) so now always put ours on whilst waiting to board the train as plenty of time. You re also supposed to carry your own breathalysers (although I don’t think there a fine if you don’t have them), warning triangle, spare bulbs, GB sticker (if not on number plate) and hi vis jackets for each person in the car.
Pkwoody is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List