Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Feb 12, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Morning Ladies!

Just unpacked my crate and now my desk looks like home hehe. Love my photo of us with Thumper and Mrs Bunny and pleased that is now back up I think I need some more Disney things in March!

I am reporting a 0.5lb loss this week but every little counts right? To be expected I think as I have been eating much later than usual and also didn't exercise as much, plus Thai meal on Wednesday.

Feeling better about things this week though now I have my desk and my healthy snacks in my drawer, a big Tesco shop coming today so a nice meal plan for us for the week, and after my run yesterday feeling motivated to keep up the exercise!

We have a meetign to review all of our presenations and work we did last week with management this afternoon from 1 so I can't get to the gym but will DVD or box when I get home. Hopefully that means I won't be here too late!

Good luck to all of you for WI!

Kel - yay so pleased about Alex! Tell him a massive well done from me! xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 12, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi girls reporting a 2lb loss this morning I'm
Back on track I think! Nearly 6 months to go and i was looking at some old photos over the weekend and found a pix of me on holiday about 4 years ago and I was around 11.5 stone - I'm going to aim for just below that giving me another 1 and a half stone to lose I think that's realistic

I'm having banana for breakfast this morning, quavers and a pink n white for snack, soup for lunch, not sure what for dinner yet then I'll do Jillian later on
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 12, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Hi ladies!

Well done on the losses! Congrats to Alex fantastic news!

I've had a VERY bad week! 3lb gain! Never mind started back to normal yesterday so hopefully get that 3lbs off this week!

Better go as I'm Kate for work! Good luck for the rest of the WI's
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 12, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
hey girls, well done emz on your loss, as you say, every little helps! and when you have a long time and not much weight to lose for target compared to time, it's ok to have little weeks like that!

sophie, well done on your loss, glad you a back on track. a picture of yourself is great motivation because you know you have been there before so you can be there again!

kim, sorry to hear about the gain, get that off this week!

as for me, needing some advice on whether to accept the reading or not. basically, yesterday, Scott was playing in the Scottish Championship final, and he won!

anyways, it was a very stressful day, and i ate like two cupcakes and a bowl of chips, followed by two glasses of champagne. so i didn't really eat anything, so probably had nothing in my system.

so when i weighed in this morning i saw a 4lb loss!

obviously thrilled, but not sure it is a realistic reading!

what do you girls think? should i weigh in tomorrow and take that as a reading?
Old 20 Feb 12, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Thanks Emz and Kim! We are a happy household! Akex has just bought his PPL licence and his insurance and an offical BodyPump top fir when hes instructing - prolly best I take the computer off him now! Lol.

Em, a loss is a loss and you know how hard it is to lose anything so it all adds up. At this stage you wont be getting big huge losses as you are quite small now and workout hard so really you are more looking at body composition now - toning and tightening up whilst keeping your proportions in check. The exercise will do that now so along with your good food youll be really shaping yoir body.

Kim, what happened? ! You were doing so well! :-( Be really careful not to keep the habit of yo-you dieting up honey because you just wont be able to lose and youll screw up your metabolism. Big losses are usually made up of water and muscle mass as opposed to actual fat loss so if you swing from big losses to big gains, you just wont lose fat, wont lose inches plus will damage the muscle you work hard to get. Its really hard on your body to do that and as your time particulary is limited, you need to get that consistency and rhythm back in your weight loss or time will run out. Yes you can lose that 3lbs but if you do it through crash dieting, it wont be fat you lose, it will just be water and that will be such a shame as you have worked so hard and you are so close. I know you can do it Kim, try your hardest, its the last hurdle.

Am cooking about a thousand fishcakes at the mo, as youve prolly just seen on FB so better go. Thanks again fir the congrats to Alex, its nice to get that support from some of you when its the end result if a looooonng, hard, journey! Lol. Xxx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 12, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Interestingly enough i did a nutrition assignment yesterday and one if the questions was something like: write an article for your clients explaining why crash dieting, very low calorie meals and skipping meals does not contribute to permanent weight loss' and i thought, 'pah, i do that every day on the Dibb! ' Lol
Will check in later. X
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 12, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
meant to say YAYYYY it was my DDD yesterday!

and well done to Alex! so exciting to take the official next steps!
Old 20 Feb 12, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Sorry Amy, didnt see your post before but well done on your loss! 4lbs is amazing, you are teeny weeny now! You can weigh again tomorrow if you want, but whatever happens, it will balance out next Monday so i wouldnt worry too much. At the size you are now, same for a lot of the others actually, you really should be taking inch measurements and focus on that more than weight loss now because ultimatley its about dress size really as opposed to weight and the smaller you are, the more accurate the inches will be of your size not what the scales say as much.

Thanks for the well done to Alex - Well done to Scott too for his win! And congrats on DDD! So very close now! :-)
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
Old 20 Feb 12, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello everyone

You're all doing so well! Awww Kim what a shame you gained! But it was your birthday and wedding taster meal so will forgive you a bit but back to it today missy! Think of that hen bikini

As you know I lost 3lb last week so was pleased with that!

Just munching a tuna salad now, and got shepherds pie tonight. Belvitas for brekkie, grapes/kiwi for morning snack, and got some Go Ahead apple slices for afternoon snack.

That's 1122 cals so enough for some pudding later :0)

Gym after work, walked into work, so plenty of activity there too! Good start to the week! Plus Bokwa tomorrow...happy face!

Once again Kel, congrats to Alex!

Amy, congratulations to Scott!

Emz, well done on your desk! Agree that you NEED more Disney stuff for your desk!

Off to Dibb now...manic at work, again! xxx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 12, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hey Girlies,

Smiley face here too as work isn't too bad for me today, so I managed to get to spinning at lunch time, and now some secret Dibb time as the boy trainign me is busy! lol.

Lunch was a salad with a boiled egg and a spoonful of cous cous and chickpeas, yummy! Now dark choc rice cake for pud hehe.

Hopefulyy we can go to the gym near us tonight to sign up and book an induction for this week I am hoping so we can start going at the weekend as our diary is finally empty! There is a nice early morning zumba class Sunday which works out well as Scott will be at football! Here is the class schedule for anyone who is interested, any suggestions as to which would be best if LM classes are full?

sportspace/TopMenuR...ioClasses.aspx

After 6pm and weekends are best

Amy - wow well done on your loss and also to Scott, that's fab news You can check again tomorrow but I would take that amazing loss!

Kim - sorry about your gain but I hope you enjoyed your birthday celebrations and tasting session? What did you decide on? What did you get for your birthday?! Hope you had a magical day! Now back to work missy!

Kel - Your fishcakes sound yummy, looking forward to trying them this week! I was going to have them with stir fry veg, do you think that will go? I forgot to tell you my well woman vitamins are on there way today, as are some goodie bars! I went for apple cereal ones and carrot cake, sound yummy! Will do my inches tonight!

xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread