Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 May 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another brilliant action packed day. EMH until park close in a different park is quite an achievement. I had a good laugh about the poor Captain on your boat. We love FOP too and AK in general.
Glad you enjoyed the full on day - we never even think about the time when we get on a roll time tends to pass so quickly

More FoP coming up and loads of AK too - it is such a beautiful park.

Glad you enjoy the giggle at the expense of the Captain, I still see him puffing his chest out on readiness for the pic

Thanks for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Like many have said Florida Rain doesnt spoil it for me either. Looks like a great day was had and yes I also know what I like and will usually order the same things!

You've done it now though i'm just looking for the Alarm! Did you miss your chance for Absolute Reality?

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by MOUSEMARSH View Post
Like many have said Florida Rain doesnt spoil it for me either. Looks like a great day was had and yes I also know what I like and will usually order the same things!

You've done it now though i'm just looking for the Alarm! Did you miss your chance for Absolute Reality?
Got to keep going in the rain and with The Alarm stuff , it is in fitting with a whole trip report
Absolute Reality will possibly be the very end

Today was more like a - 'Rescue me ' day

If only to avoid an "O' Captain, my Captain" and a different more film related trip report diversion

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Kidd McFluff
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

A great day and lovely to have the opportunity to make sure the outlets were still there! I'm looking forward to our kids being old enough to leave them for an hour or two while Mrs McFluff and I escape to the shops. Great selfie on the boat! Yak and Yeti looked good (we've had interesting times there in the past both good and bad) and you managed to get loads done for a rainy day. We are hoping to stay at the Yacht Club on our next trip (whenever that might be?!?) and wonder what you think of the rooms. Was there an extra bed for the kids? Was it big enough for the 4 of you and luggage etc? Loving the report so far and looking forward to reading more.
Kidd McFluff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
A great day and lovely to have the opportunity to make sure the outlets were still there! I'm looking forward to our kids being old enough to leave them for an hour or two while Mrs McFluff and I escape to the shops. Great selfie on the boat! Yak and Yeti looked good (we've had interesting times there in the past both good and bad) and you managed to get loads done for a rainy day. We are hoping to stay at the Yacht Club on our next trip (whenever that might be?!?) and wonder what you think of the rooms. Was there an extra bed for the kids? Was it big enough for the 4 of you and luggage etc? Loving the report so far and looking forward to reading more.
The room at the Yacht club was plenty big enough and the boys ended up sharing the very large other bed in eth room, there is also a fold down option , but Joe always insists it is not as comfortable.

You will love the pool and the whole feel of the Yacht and Beach Club

Amazing place to stay

Old 21 Aug 20, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Reetser
Imagineer

Reetser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
I have never known weather like that first week last year! Wash out doesn't come near!

Great to see that you snagged FoP fastpasses! Gold dust back then!
Reetser is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

That was a very busy day with an early start. You all seem to take it completely in your stride though. Good start with a nice breakfast and some rides. It's nice that the boys are old enough to be left to their own devices for a while, leaving you and Alison free to have a little trip away to the outlets (even if no purchases were made ). Oh dear, that poor Captain thinking he was getting his picture taken . How lovely to have the boat all to yourselves. AK at night looks fab, and I agree both Pandora and FOP are great.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 20, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Reetser View Post
I have never known weather like that first week last year! Wash out doesn't come near!

Great to see that you snagged FoP fastpasses! Gold dust back then!
Should have packed the golf waterproofs

Flight of Passage is just so good - when you watch the vlogs just now of people just walking on - I'm sure I would just go and ride it again and again and forever.

Just breathtaking and amazing every single time

Old 25 Aug 20, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
That was a very busy day with an early start. You all seem to take it completely in your stride though. Good start with a nice breakfast and some rides. It's nice that the boys are old enough to be left to their own devices for a while, leaving you and Alison free to have a little trip away to the outlets (even if no purchases were made ). Oh dear, that poor Captain thinking he was getting his picture taken . How lovely to have the boat all to yourselves. AK at night looks fab, and I agree both Pandora and FOP are great.
So early into a holiday we are always up early and ready to go - just wait until day 12 or so
Think I have said it before , but every time the Captain gets a mention from anyone reading this thread , I go back and reread and still have a good chuckle about it

Still makes me giggle a year later and possibly only possible as we had teh Friendship boat to ourselves.

Great to see you are fans of Pandora and FoP and Animal Kingdom is such a special place at night

Thanks for reading

Old 27 Aug 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
SmilingSammie
VIP Dibber

How dare you go to AK and NOT arrive in time to see Finding Nemo the Musical!?! :P

My First Ever Pre-Trip Report - Sept 2015
My 2nd Pre-Trip Report! - Sept 2016
My Orlando 2019 Trip Report
My Orlando Feb 2022 Trip Report
DLP - May 2013, May 2018
Florida - 1998, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
SmilingSammie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List