Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Jun 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
CheshireCat4
Proud to wear my Ears

ust to save anyone the headache, don't bother ringing Disney.

One person in our party isn't going apparently even though he's on the reservation, and it won't let the other book any parks. I'm the only one all booked.

Total of 5 hours on hold for Disney to tell me, and I quote, it's 'not their problem'

Officially done I think
CheshireCat4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
CheshireCat4
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by minnieliv View Post
I have had no look and cannot book either of my party. But I am on online chat at the moment on MDE and the CM has said if one of you can book it will be okay and can sort out at a later date. Obviously I cannot book any people so more serious for me.

Where did you find this nice CM? The one I just spoke to made me cry 😂

Hope this is true
CheshireCat4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyDebs86
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by CheshireCat4 View Post
Thank you,

Ive managed to book as just me, but when selecting a party with my boyfriend it won't work - won't accept him on his own either.

No idea why!
Is he definitely linked to your resort booking? That was the issue I had. His name was put in slightly differently (Chris instead of Christopher) so he wasn't linked on the stay. Soon as I fixed that, it worked fine.
LadyDebs86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
CheshireCat4
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by LadyDebs86 View Post
Is he definitely linked to your resort booking? That was the issue I had. His name was put in slightly differently (Chris instead of Christopher) so he wasn't linked on the stay. Soon as I fixed that, it worked fine.

Yeah he's all linked in

The CM at tech support said he sees no reason why he can't book so it's not their problem
Old 22 Jun 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
R&G2007
Serious Dibber

OMG, I have been trying to get on the website all day. I got onto the login page around 3pm ish for it not to let me in and now i have got the castle screen on the waltdisneyworld/login webpage and the we're almost in orbit page for the disneyworld.co.uk/park-reservations website.

am i doing something wrong, surely it shouldn't take this long
Old 22 Jun 20, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
picniknik
New Poster (4)

Mobile

I’m the same. Trying to log into pass system since midday. One of the timers went to 0 seconds but then nothing happened. iPad phone and laptop all showing same over 7 hour period, castles or orbiters.
picniknik is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Oh Toodles
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I see it asks you to select a time for each day’s park reservation... what happens if you decide to turn up later, for whatever reason, will you still gain entry?
Oh Toodles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Oh Toodles View Post
I see it asks you to select a time for each day’s park reservation... what happens if you decide to turn up later, for whatever reason, will you still gain entry?
It actually doesn’t ask you to select a time when you get into the system even though the instructions said it would. If gives you what I assume are the full (shortened) hours for that park.

Over Christmas those are MK 9-7, Epcot 11-9, DHS 10-8 and DAK 8-6. So you can arrive any time during those hours.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
minnieliv
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by CheshireCat4 View Post
Yeah he's all linked in

The CM at tech support said he sees no reason why he can't book so it's not their problem
Hey did you manage to get through to Disney ? I’ll have to try get through again today still no luck in linking.
minnieliv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Can you do this on the phone App because I find find a link anywhere on there?