Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Jun 20, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Poohbear62
Proud to wear my Ears

Just a heads up I have just checked the availability calendar and almost every day is still available. It’s only the first few days of opening where availability is more limited. Christmas and Easter all still available too. I’ve booked my resort stay and will book my offsite on the 28th.
Poohbear62 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Poohbear62 View Post
Just a heads up I have just checked the availability calendar and almost every day is still available. It’s only the first few days of opening where availability is more limited. Christmas and Easter all still available too. I’ve booked my resort stay and will book my offsite on the 28th.
Good to know!
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Hi we are going to Canada in October half term so please can I join your positivity gang? I'm already in the August group for Orlando as we are due to have 22 nights at WDW this summer and I managed to survive the park reservation process today. If that trip goes ahead then October will be a dead cert

I know it's not the same as you guys, but hopefully you don't mind me joining in

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilminx
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hey positivity peeps!
We're due to check into CBR on the 22nd Oct for 9 nights then onto Hard Rock for four nights. Been to wdw twice before and universal once. We're flying into Tampa from Gatwick. Fingers crossed.

Our current pickle is we are coming from Cyprus. Still have to book those flights but holding off for now to make sure theres no restrictions. If we can get there we are going. Managed after two hours to book our parks today.

2020 victim of Covid
Lilminx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Just in case anyone was wondering, I asked Orlando Attraction Tickets what they would do if my whole trip was unreservable at Disney, and they said you should keep trying through the year :/ but that if it came to it and you really couldn't (assuming you were happy with e.g. just doing Uni) they would go to Disney in your behalf for a refund, but couldn't guarantee. I know that's not positive as such, but us positivity peeps need plenty of solid contingencies to stay that way, I think 😁
Old 22 Jun 20, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Finally got on and got parks for all my days. Oct was green for the whole month, so all parks available. Next hurdle is we are due to stay at All Stars so will see when Disney get in touch re that not being open ! A wee cheeky upgrade would be good after the hassle today and disappointment at MNSSHP being cancelled 😄
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

Due to recent news about flights not arriving at MCO now until the 24th August and the infection rate climbing in Florida,I was having a big wobble and considering changing dates but just the last few positive posts have made me feel better And we are sticking with it. My hubby said if we can’t go they will cancel the trip or we can move to next March but give it another month and see what happens.
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Tui have cancelled all flights even in october nothing bookable 😳😳😳 now I'm getting worried
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
PeachyLemons
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
Finally got on and got parks for all my days. Oct was green for the whole month, so all parks available. Next hurdle is we are due to stay at All Stars so will see when Disney get in touch re that not being open ! A wee cheeky upgrade would be good after the hassle today and disappointment at MNSSHP being cancelled 😄
I booked a family suite in All Star Music and when I had an email to say the pools were being renovated I contacted Disney and they gave us the option of a 5 sleeper Caribbean Beach or 2 x standard in POP. We went for POP as we need the space, so fingers crossed you’ll get a couple of decent options
PeachyLemons is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
bosshogg
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Originally Posted by bunts View Post
Due to recent news about flights not arriving at MCO now until the 24th August and the infection rate climbing in Florida
Where did you see about flights not arriving in MCO until late August?

Thanks
bosshogg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List