Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Jul 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Brewers
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Leemcd View Post
Almost identical to us!
To be fair mate, I think it was you who alerted us to the cheap flights/packages for Feb with a thread on here.
Brewers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by richys89 View Post
We moved our April trip, flying out 31st Jan for 2 weeks from Manchester.189 days, seems a long time in my head but know it will soon pass and no idea how things will look by then.
We fly on the 30th from Manchester
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Brewers View Post
To be fair mate, I think it was you who alerted us to the cheap flights/packages for Feb with a thread on here.
Haha no way!
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
adz_jh
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leemcd View Post
Hey all,

Not sure if my positivity is misplaced or not! but i'm remaining hopeful for next Feb. any body else booked for then?

Flying from MAN with Virgin
I'm heading out Feb 24th from Manchester, so everything crossed ATM!
adz_jh is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MatJohnson
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I've just swapped our flights to be man - lhr - orl. Saves jumping terminal at Heathrow and going via miami
MatJohnson is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ssvickers
VIP Dibber

I am really in 2 minds on what to do. Do we continue with our plans to fly out 5th Feb or change to say May. How long would people give to decide as I need to pay off my balance to VH early November
ssvickers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MatJohnson
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

The only reason we are carrying on is because we don't need to pay the balance till 3 weeks before. We stand to lose 300 if anything happened so far so will hold out
MatJohnson is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
meanwoodwhite
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I hope my Feb flight goes forward as prices are pretty high if I needed to change.

I paid 800ish for 2 adult and 1 child economy light tickets direct through Virgin. Now most dates seem to be pushing 1.5 - 2k
meanwoodwhite is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 20, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
AdmiralJack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ssvickers View Post
I am really in 2 minds on what to do. Do we continue with our plans to fly out 5th Feb or change to say May. How long would people give to decide as I need to pay off my balance to VH early November
Id wait until the last date for payment-ive booked for Pop Century in Feb and have deliberately paid nothing but the deposit. Final payment is December and ill make the decision then-id rather not lose £175, but id rather lose that than have to go through the drama of trying to get thousands back
AdmiralJack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 20, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by AdmiralJack View Post
Id wait until the last date for payment-ive booked for Pop Century in Feb and have deliberately paid nothing but the deposit. Final payment is December and ill make the decision then-id rather not lose £175, but id rather lose that than have to go through the drama of trying to get thousands back
I’ve got pop century booked for feb too but it’s looking more and more unlikely isn’t it and even if allowed to go is definitely not going to be the full experience
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List