Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Jul 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by bighal View Post
I'm not convinced about those days of the week though. Someone on flyertalk said they could only access reward flights for those days initially but then it all changed and it was the other days..

You can still book ANY day of the week for LGW-MCo and on either flight as well as the LHR one. I don't think BA has loaded the correct schedule yet which is causing a lot of confusion
I can see in the summer schedule at the moment one flight from Heathrow and two from Gatwick but the Winter schedule is as follows - so perhaps we are all looking at different dates:-

Winter 20/21 from 17th November

1 daily flight - LHR-MCO BA 204/205
O/B Dep 1415 Arr 1855
I/B Dep 2110 Arr 1015 +1

3 flights per week (Wed/Sat/Mon)
LGW-MCO BA2037
O/B Dep 1140 Arr 1625
I/B Dep 1825 Arr 0730 +1

The time from 25th October to 16th November is different again.

I haven't looked at ba.com for Avios availability but I do know that both Seatspy and Reward Flight Finder have had trouble with their systems today showing correct availability for redemptions.

I agree with Disneycupcake it is confusing.

Edited at 07:03 PM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
1 daily flight - LHR-MCO BA 204/205
O/B Dep 1415 Arr 1855
I/B Dep 2110 Arr 1015 +1
Stanley

We're on this one. Don't think we've ever arrived so late in the day.

Mick
Old 30 Jul 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
From my earlier post on this thread.

Our outbound flight is 1st Nov (all being well ) and when I picked the change flight option from the email I saw outbound options from LHR and LGW. As soon as I picked LHR for both flights and confirmed it the option buttons disappeared. The MMB button on the email now just takes me to the usual page.

I haven't since been on the web site though to see what departure options are now available.

Mick
Mick - This is what BA have operating on their timetable for these two days

31/10 and 1/11 BA205/2037 and 2039
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
thehulk
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jokeybhoy View Post
Just received an email saying my Glasgow to Gatwick legs of my flights have been cancelled. The email has a cancellation link which takes me to a page that offers me a voucher to be used by April 2022, which isn't much good to me as we usually go October and I don't want to commit to next october with the uncertainty. It says to call for further options. Does anyone know if you get a full refund if you call up?
I had same our man to Heathrow cancelled then week later had email to say they have cancelled all flights and car hire and I would receive full refund in 7/10 days . So maybe wait a while and see if you get the same 👍
thehulk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
I had same our man to Heathrow cancelled then week later had email to say they have cancelled all flights and car hire and I would receive full refund in 7/10 days . So maybe wait a while and see if you get the same 👍
If JokeyBhoy has flight only then they will have to ring to request a full refund as advised by myself and others earlier in the thread.

It sounds as though you had a package with flights and car hire and that is dealt with completely differently compared to flight only. That is why you have received an email advising that you will get a refund without doing anything.
Old 1 Aug 20, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

The schedules have since been updated to 25th March 21. Now daily from LHR and 3 days of the week from LGW. Dates from the 26th Mar onwards are still to be changed as they are showing twice daily from LGW and daily from LHR. Spoke to BA today to get refund for our November flights as they didn't qualify for a voucher. We also checked our April flights and the guy did say they will probably change at some point.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List