Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Dec 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Well we have a TEMPUR mattress and all I would say is …….If you are a lady of a certain age KEEP WELL AWAY …. I bought ours about 2 years ago , loved it beautiful no back ache , so comfy ...fast forwards to March this year Hot sweats start ..those lady's know what I mean ...Its horrid hate the bloody thing ..it traps heat .Meaning I now go to sleep within 10 mins and 1st flush of the night ..I feel like a Birds Eye boil in the bag
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by SHREKS OTHER1/2 View Post
Well we have a TEMPUR mattress and all I would say is …….If you are a lady of a certain age KEEP WELL AWAY …. I bought ours about 2 years ago , loved it beautiful no back ache , so comfy ...fast forwards to March this year Hot sweats start ..those lady's know what I mean ...Its horrid hate the bloody thing ..it traps heat .Meaning I now go to sleep within 10 mins and 1st flush of the night ..I feel like a Birds Eye boil in the bag
My husband bought me some lovely PJ's for Christmas from M&S. They are flanellette and I already feel like you do, dreading putting them on!

We have a nytex hybrid mattress. V comfy, but v v hot!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

We have a super king size bed but it’s made up of two singles. It’s from Ikea along with the sprug base.
I have meduim and dh has firm. Quite honestly the best thing we ever did.
It’s there top of the range deep mattress, they were about Ł450 for each single. Brilliant mattress.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
After having great night sleeps everytime I have stayed in a Hilton, I contacted them and they sent out a price list (normally for staff but the public can buy) and bought the mattresses they use. Its excellent and very reasonable in price. Its a Serta mattress made for Hilton hotels. The Queen size which is a UK Kingsize was Ł311
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
SEAWORLD FAN
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Chair1519 View Post
After having great night sleeps everytime I have stayed in a Hilton, I contacted them and they sent out a price list (normally for staff but the public can buy) and bought the mattresses they use. Its excellent and very reasonable in price. Its a Serta mattress made for Hilton hotels. The Queen size which is a UK Kingsize was Ł311
I love the Hilton beds so this is great news! Just had a quick look on their website but the prices are considerably more than Ł311. Did you buy from somewhere else? I need to replace our kingsize mattress asap and would love one like the Hilton but not at nearly $1700!
SEAWORLD FAN is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by SEAWORLD FAN View Post
I love the Hilton beds so this is great news! Just had a quick look on their website but the prices are considerably more than Ł311. Did you buy from somewhere else? I need to replace our kingsize mattress asap and would love one like the Hilton but not at nearly $1700!
Have messaged it to you. Had to convert from excel to jpg but it has all the details you should need.

Edited at 08:11 PM.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Another Simba lover here! It is Devine! Sleep is so much better since we got it. It is a very comfortable lay but we a firm underlay, so your joints are supported without any discomfort. It kept us cool in the summer.
We also have their top range duck duvet, omg! Never felt comfort like it! Keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter. I co,e Ho,e from nights at about 9am and the bed is still warm from hubby getting up at
7!

Edited at 12:06 AM.
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
KC2014
Excited about Disney

We bought an Emma Original 10 days ago. Delivered within 2 days of ordering and it is very comfy and not too hot for a memory foam mattress. So far we are really pleased with it. We bought a super king and got a Xmas discount of 25% although I think that has stopped now.
Edited to add: just checked and the discount is now a Boxing Day discount of 30%!

Edited at 12:23 AM.
KC2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

If you have a John Lewis nearby I’d highly recommend that you go and test a few of the mattresses in stock. The store assistant we dealt with this week was great, very knowledgeable and helpful. We tried various mattresses with and without memory foam within the prescribed budget. I think they had the Simba, but our preference is their Natural Collection which has various price points and firmness to choose from.
tigger48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Dec 18, 02:10 AM  
Link to this Post
spestell
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We have a mammoth mattress. It is extremely comfortable. I suffer with back issues and this is supportive, only negative is I don't want to get out of bed in the morning!
spestell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List