Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Feb 20, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
VizslaMom
Getting Excited

Cali Grill

Hi All

I know I'm a little late, but how likely is it that I'll be able to get an ADR for Cali Grill brunch? I would like to go on the 14th June, but there appear to be no times available.
I have a 'spare' TS credit and it would be fab to try the brunch there.
It is only me...so a little table for 1

Or is there another way to try to snag a reservation?

TIA

Kat
VizslaMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Keep checking online, California Grill Brunch is very popular, but I have managed to get a cancellation before by checking several times a day. I think there is a site that you can sign up to for notifications when spaces become available, but I can't remember the name of the site.

You say you have a spare TS credit, just be warned that the brunch is 2TS.

Good Luck.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Keep checking for cancellations, but it's one of the meals that get booked up at 180 days as it's fab. It is a Signature though - so 2 TS credits pp.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
VizslaMom
Getting Excited

Thank you both for your replies

Yes, Cali Grill is 2TS, but I have a 'spare' additional credit from my arrival day, as I don't arrive until 7.00pm at the earliest, so I doubt I'll want a full sit down meal
All my days are not booked with ADR's and 14th is my only Sunday at WDW, so I can juggle where I go. IF I can get an ADR for CG brunch, it'll be MK, not AK ...the beauty of solo travel

Thanks again... I'll keep trying!
VizslaMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

It’s likely booked up. Register for mousedining, it’s a free reservation finder. You’ll get alerts when ADRs arise. And keep checking yourself too. You’re more likely to get one nearer the time when people start to play about with plans. So many slots for popular places arise whilst you’re actually there.

Hope you get one. It’s so so good
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by VizslaMom View Post
Hi All

I know I'm a little late, but how likely is it that I'll be able to get an ADR for Cali Grill brunch? I would like to go on the 14th June, but there appear to be no times available.
I have a 'spare' TS credit and it would be fab to try the brunch there.
It is only me...so a little table for 1

Or is there another way to try to snag a reservation?

TIA

Kat
It will be booked up by now, I think it is the one place you really do need to book at 180 days. I would set up alerts on touring plans but I think your best bet at this point is to have a back up plan but look for a cancellation the day before, I have picked up several of the hard to get restaurants the day before, including California Grill brunch.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

As above, I’ll be hoping to book this at 180+6 (our first Sunday on site) but I’m not too worried if we don’t get it at the time. I’ll just keep an eye out for cancellations becoming available, especially nearer the time. I think the most common time for availability to reappear is close to the time, when people change plans at the last minute etc, but I read a guide somewhere that showed a few common times for people to cancel ADRs. I’ll have a look to see if I can find it again.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
VizslaMom
Getting Excited

Thank you all for your replies.

I will, indeed, keep trying
If I get a cancellation, it would be totally fab, but if I don't, then c'est la vie... it won't be the end of the world!

Thanks again
Old 3 Feb 20, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Both reservations I've managed to get for here have been through Touring plans and both of them were around 2-3 months prior.

I tried at 180 days for our March trip but couldn't get it, I probably wasn't online on the dot of it opening.

Just to say that my first couple of touring plans alerts, I missed (one by 6 minutes) and the reservation had already gone, the ones I did get, I happened to be online as the email came in so jumped on it straight away.

Good luck.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Both reservations I've managed to get for here have been through Touring plans and both of them were around 2-3 months prior.

I tried at 180 days for our March trip but couldn't get it, I probably wasn't online on the dot of it opening.

Just to say that my first couple of touring plans alerts, I missed (one by 6 minutes) and the reservation had already gone, the ones I did get, I happened to be online as the email came in so jumped on it straight away.

Good luck.
Sorry to jump on this, but do you know what sort of time you would need to be online?

I really want to book this for my partners birthday whilst we are out there.

Also am I right in thinking, if I have two nights on site I can book dining reservations at 180 days for both of these days at the same time?

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List