Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Jun 19, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Thats it folks see you back here in 65 days 😊 hope everyone enjoys the summer and manages to destress a little x

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Jagmate
Getting Excited

Folks, can I just say, thank you so much for everyone being here for each other! This has been my daily sanity thread (especially with DS being pretty uncommunicative about how he's getting on). I think we should all be feeling rightly very proud of our young 'uns now that they are pretty much done and dusted. Its definitely been a hard slog for them all! Just the long wait until the 22nd August now. Fingers crossed everyone!
Jagmate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jagmate View Post
Folks, can I just say, thank you so much for everyone being here for each other! This has been my daily sanity thread (especially with DS being pretty uncommunicative about how he's getting on). I think we should all be feeling rightly very proud of our young 'uns now that they are pretty much done and dusted. Its definitely been a hard slog for them all! Just the long wait until the 22nd August now. Fingers crossed everyone!
Absolutely agree, thank you everyone. See you back here on the 22nd!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Yes thank you everyone, it's been great to have this thread and the support on it. Such a huge relief now it's all over (aside results, but not worrying about them just yet!), and we're off on holiday next week, definitely feel like we all deserve it

Well done all

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Absolutely agree, thank you everyone. See you back here on the 22nd!
I 3rd this - i know i have not posted that much, but coming on every few days and knowing you are all here and we all went through this together really means a lot.

We have 2 sixth form induction days next week, but until the 22nd Aug i do fear my son will be in his pit constantly unless i actually make him leave the house!

Thank you for all being here...
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Jo 77
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just found this thread! My son had his last GCSE on Monday, fingers crossed now for the results. We don't get back from WDW until 29th August so my son is having to wait another week for the results as he doesn't want anyone else to open them for him. Just hoping he gets the grades to stay on for 6th form, I'm sure he'll be fine ☺️
Jo 77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekytink
VIP Dibber

cheekytink's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Jo 77 View Post
Just found this thread! My son had his last GCSE on Monday, fingers crossed now for the results. We don't get back from WDW until 29th August so my son is having to wait another week for the results as he doesn't want anyone else to open them for him. Just hoping he gets the grades to stay on for 6th form, I'm sure he'll be fine ☺️
We are also away for results day in Orlando, and my DS will get his by email at 8am GMT. So, and early morning that day for us - up at 3am!

Been to DLP 40+ times?
Yes... Yes I have.

DLP: 92,93,94 (twice), 95, 96, 98, 99, 00 (twice), 01,02,03, 05, 06 (twice) 07, 09, 10 (twice), 11, 12, 14, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 (twice) 19 (x 4!), 2022 x2 .

WDW 94,96, 99, 10,11, 13, 14,15,17,18,19, 22 x2, 23 x4 and 24 booked x3 (so far!)
Solo visitor lover and DCL 2023 on the Disney Wish
DL 93
cheekytink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Jagmate View Post
Back on 22nd Aug!

We have 2 weeks in Florida as a treat for DSs hard work (and other DS passed 11+ and got his 1st choice of school) so treats all round.

Glad it is all over, seemed so far away when he started Yr7!

He has had 2 days off and now is bored... rolled out a long list of jobs that he has been putting off, rolled his eyes and said tomorrow.

And relax
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Yes, thank you for all the support.

Mine have been fairly busy since they finished. I’ve just been unexpectedly called into work full time until the 5th July so have told mine they are doing everything in the house!
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

DS has done nothing, hasn’t even got dressed today 🙄.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List