Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 Jul 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano31
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Done our fast passes this morning. For the 28th sept to 12 Oct. Had no issues getting any rides both avatars booked, toy story mania and slinky dog booked. Test track and frozen booked. And the rides we wanted In magic kingdom
Deano31 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

If you want to go to AK and ride Avatar you can you just have to get up early on a none EMH day and queue early before park opening. Navi River Joureny, TTBAB, the Nemo show, the Lion King show, the Safari, the train, the animal trails and Dinorama are all great attractions for a 2 year old. There’s also the bird show and lots of characters and a dance party and street performers so I think a great day could be had. It is hot there though for a heavily pregnant lady. Take her a fan!

Edited at 08:20 PM.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
YummyMummyx
Excited about Disney

I have sent you a private message.
YummyMummyx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
If you want to go to AK and ride Avatar you can you just have to get up early on a none EMH day and queue early before park opening. Navi River Joureny, TTBAB, the Nemo show, the Lion King show, the Safari, the train, the animal trails and Dinorama are all great attractions for a 2 year old. There’s also the bird show and lots of characters and a dance party and street performers so I think a great day could be had. It is hot there though for a heavily pregnant lady. Take her a fan!
Unfortunately for September, October and I think beyond EMH is eveyday at AK so no chance of beating the crowds ! However I do agree plenty to do apart from FOP as it was my favourite park before Avatarland even opened and personally I think FOP is overrated. I have one day at AK in October and while I will try and book FP for FOP as DD hasn't been on it we will still have a great day if can't go on that one ride.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I would strongly recommend doing multiple half days with a 2 year old rather than one long day. It's a lot for them and you're much better going at their pace if you want to enjoy it.

My older child enjoyed MK the most at 2. Dumbo (see also magic carpets and astrophysics orbiter), the carousel, small world and loads of character meets. My 2 year old is looking forward to Dumbo and seeing Mickey next time.

In AK we like the safari and the Mickey meet. I haven't done the Nemo musical but it's on my list next time. Rafiki's Planet Watch is worth a trip.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

I assume you already know, but just in case you don't, I've copied this from a NHS web site, about flying when pregnant.

Before you book your tickets, check with your airline and insurance company that they will allow you to travel while pregnant. After you get to 28 weeks, most airlines require a letter from your midwife or GP confirming:

that you're in good health
that you have a normal pregnancy
the expected date of delivery

Just in case you need a letter from the GP, it would be awful to get to the airport without one, if needed.
Old 31 Jul 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
adg
Looking for my Ears

Flight of Passage is very doable at Park close. We did it last night, joined the queue at 10 minutes before park close, posted time was 110 minutes but we were on the ride after 50 minutes (queue speeds up once no more fast passers are joining).

Edited at 06:57 PM. Reason: More details
adg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Keep checking for cancellations, we were told the 3pm trick too!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkyoshi
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

What we did was go early as soon as park opens be in the queue and ran like loons to the ride as like you we couldn’t get FP and we didn’t have to wait long at all
pinkyoshi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List