Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 5 Jan 15, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Hello , hope you are feeling better. Yes it was a perfect day for us, just what we like to do . We love the farmers market in LA, we are just such foodies !
I think the frame was very popular

The Armani shop was incredible this time, the best it's ever been. I got two canvas totes later on for $40. I wanted a couple more as Xmas gifts but Andy said they were too heavy ... After he had bought 6 pairs of ultra light trainers , not [/QUOTE]

LOL, he does like to shop!
Thanks, I have soldiered on with Games night with our 15 from the October trip and then putting away all the Xmas stuff but still feel crappy but it is a virus so you have just gotta get on with it. I am not good with throat things though.
I had all good intentions of knowing out a few days or trip report whilst off but haven't really been up to it in ht evenings.
I shall have to try an visit the Armani shop next time- don't often pop in there any more.
Looking forward to more days and the big day
I wondered when you were starting the new job; I know that Victoria commute- did it for years and it is still is our main route into London. TBH not a bad route if you have to comute but I geuss it depends on your line and I expect you won't have as many choice of routes as we do being closer.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 15, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Magics
Very Serious Dibber

Really enjoying this trip report you got some great bargains
Old 6 Jan 15, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Now that's a good food day! Burnt ends! Drool. Pulled Pork! Drool. Millers! DROOL!

Love all the bargains too!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 15, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
beck_loz
Imagineer

beck_loz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great day, lots of bargains x
beck_loz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 15, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Fab day again Amanda. What a shame you didn't get some pool time though

Some amazing bargains in the shops. Love the towel set

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 15, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Hello , hope you are feeling better. Yes it was a perfect day for us, just what we like to do . We love the farmers market in LA, we are just such foodies !
I think the frame was very popular

The Armani shop was incredible this time, the best it's ever been. I got two canvas totes later on for $40. I wanted a couple more as Xmas gifts but Andy said they were too heavy ... After he had bought 6 pairs of ultra light trainers , not
LOL, he does like to shop!
Thanks, I have soldiered on with Games night with our 15 from the October trip and then putting away all the Xmas stuff but still feel crappy but it is a virus so you have just gotta get on with it. I am not good with throat things though.
I had all good intentions of knowing out a few days or trip report whilst off but haven't really been up to it in ht evenings.
I shall have to try an visit the Armani shop next time- don't often pop in there any more.
Looking forward to more days and the big day
I wondered when you were starting the new job; I know that Victoria commute- did it for years and it is still is our main route into London. TBH not a bad route if you have to comute but I geuss it depends on your line and I expect you won't have as many choice of routes as we do being closer.
[/QUOTE]

Hope you are feeling better - i am still slow in writing this up - just so busy and a bit lacking in witty repartee at the moment too
I am coming in to Euston, across to Victoria and then out on the Portsmouth train to Chichester- its not so bad as I find I am going against the flow on both the legs of the trip so I havent felt too hassled . Its just very long ( 3 hours each way ) BUT I am totally excited about the new job, otherwise I wouldnt entertain such long days !

Originally Posted by Rollercolster View Post
Looks like you had some bargains there !

So much food - 4 rivers looks awesome might well have to try there next time - thanks for sharing
Great bargains and 4Rivers is fab, just the sort of place we love. Deffo worth a trip there if you could fit it in

Originally Posted by Magics View Post
Really enjoying this trip report you got some great bargains
Thank you for reading along. We really did do well on the bargain front I must say .

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Now that's a good food day! Burnt ends! Drool. Pulled Pork! Drool. Millers! DROOL!

Love all the bargains too!
Oh i know , the fodd today was just delicious and to think that todays food fest is followed by V&A tomorrow - our poor expanding tummies - we have wedding outfits to get into ( yeah, lets see how that went )

Originally Posted by beck_loz View Post
Great day, lots of bargains x
Thanks - yes it was !

Originally Posted by Ariel's Mum View Post
Fab day again Amanda. What a shame you didn't get some pool time though

Some amazing bargains in the shops. Love the towel set
it was a shame no pool time as it was lovely and warm those first few days. I am glad we dropped Discovery Cove though from our plan - that would not have worked well in that week.
I love that Minnie set too - I am slowly sneaking in more and more Disney paraphernalia around the house
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 15, 01:42 AM  
Link to this Post
meandmyboy
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

What a fab day with lots of lovely food!

Where is Winter Park? I liked the look of it as somewhere to potter around. Is the farmers market just on weekends?
Oct/Nov 2017 - SoCal and Hawaii Adventure Trip Report
meandmyboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 15, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by meandmyboy View Post
What a fab day with lots of lovely food!

Where is Winter Park? I liked the look of it as somewhere to potter around. Is the farmers market just on weekends?
Winter Park is in downtown Orlando, about 20 to 30 minute drive. It has a great web page , seems like nice restaurants, shops, the boat trip around the lake and the market . We said we would spend an afternoon here if we come again just to take it all in. It looked a lovely area.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 15, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yummy, love that Cap n Jacks dessert and some great shopping bargains too.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 15, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Yummy, love that Cap n Jacks dessert and some great shopping bargains too.
Oh Ruth , I wish I had more room to enjoy that dessert, it was delicious even when a melted gloppy mess the next day,It would have been divine the night before but those nachos filled me up