Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Dec 15, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Wow what a different day! Lol
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 15, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
What a nightmare having a bump in the car. I'd have hated that.

Sounds like a mostly successful shopping trip though. Your lunch looked really good too.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 15, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
God that sounded a bit over dramatic for a wee bump! Haha! Glad it all got sorted!

You don't half find the bargains! I think I need to take you with me to the outlets next year x
LOL, I am available for a reasonable rate as a personal shopper But its really Andy that finds the bargains, not me !

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Gosh that sounds like a bit of a mixed day. Glad no one was hurt in the crash. Pussycat
Yes, it wasnt exactly a BAD day , but not one I would be keen to repeat either ! Hope you are having a good holiday x

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Oh goodness what an eventful day. Glad you were all ok.
Thank you - yes, one to cross off the " done that" list

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Glad you were all OK and your bargain-hunting super senses weren't damaged!
That made me laugh - yes we were all fine, it wasnt a major prang really

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
Oh poor you!
What a dramatic kind of day.

Nice to go back to where you got married.
Sorry about the bump.

Hope you enjoyed your final day.
Merry Christmas x
Hello Lisa, hope you had a good Christmas - I had all these plans, and have ended up doing very little
It was nice to go back to the chapel , and we are pleased we took the boys, even if they werent !

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Oh dear, what a drama with the crash! Glad everyone was ok and it all got sorted out quite easily.

More great shopping bargains. I'll just pick your super shopper brains if you don't mind... does the kids Ralph Lauren thing apply to girls as well, my DD (15) wants some RL jumpers when we go in June?

Sounds like a nice relaxing evening, probably just what you needed after all the drama!

Another great read Amanda
Hi Lynda
Yes I think so - the RL kids goes up to age 20 - so should be the same for girls, stock is definitely more limited but as we were only after Tees and Polos, that wasnt an issue for us.

It was an odd day , not what was on the plan, but not a total write off either ( and neither was the car, phew)

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Oh what a nightmare with the bump. I'd have panicked big time too!
Yeah, I just hate that sort of thing - and lets face it our brush with law enforcement on our taxi trip last year hadnt been the best experience so I was pretty nervous
Hope Toronto is fun and that the snow isnt toooo bad.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 15, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Wow what a different day! Lol
LOL, yep, not one thats making it onto the plan for next year either !

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
What a nightmare having a bump in the car. I'd have hated that.

Sounds like a mostly successful shopping trip though. Your lunch looked really good too.
Apart from the bump, it wasnt a bad day - bit unusual but worked out in the end. I do hate it when we miss an eating out opportunity though
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 16, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Oh dear drama really does seem to follow you around, glad it was just a minor bump.

I love your Aero purchases, it's my favourite shop.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 16, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Oh dear drama really does seem to follow you around, glad it was just a minor bump.

I love your Aero purchases, it's my favourite shop.
Love Aeropostale , does just great lounging around clothes, sooooo comfy. I have to get a top or hoody and some trousers every trip

I am hoping for a drama free trip this year ... Who am I kidding
Old 18 Jan 16, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
2 police cars for a minor bump. My Goodness. But how quickly and efficiently was it dealt with. Thanks for the top about trying the kids shop first when shopping xx

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 16, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Nightmare! It least it was the small bump and not the full head on collision! Great bargains once again. I love the cookies and cream hershies! X
TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 16, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Oh my what a day!
Glad no one was hurt and food was good.
More shopping can never be bad!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 16, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Ariel's Mum View Post
2 police cars for a minor bump. My Goodness. But how quickly and efficiently was it dealt with. Thanks for the top about trying the kids shop first when shopping xx
Yes, they were efficient and friendly - which did help.
definitely worth a stop in the kids store first from now on for us - clever sales ploy

Originally Posted by TheHunts View Post
Nightmare! It least it was the small bump and not the full head on collision! Great bargains once again. I love the cookies and cream hershies! X
Yes we were "lucky" I guess - they drive so fast over there , it happened in the blink of an eye ! mmmm, I love that flavour too - its the only Hershey one I do like.

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Oh my what a day!
Glad no one was hurt and food was good.
More shopping can never be bad!
Hello , hope all is ok - it was a funny old day, but the bargains did make up for the unplanned afternoon action