Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Jan 18, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Shavings
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Yes that is right our net trip is 2021

quiet a wile away but we have just brought a new home, and had a few new arrivals in the family so it was called agreed between brothers and sisters in laws we would wait til they where 4 ish before we travel)

it will be a large trip of roughly 12 adults and 15 adults

we are all family, my husband is one of 4 boys and in turns all wife's, children and even pops and nannie are thinking of coming

any how ever family has agreed to book there own rooms and packages
so not to course to much confusion, plus different families want different things from hotels and places to stay

we are staying on site and leaning more to going back to port Orleans (my husband and I went 2016 November for our honeymoon)

we liked having the boat to get to springs (however if this is available with other hotels can some one tell me so i can look at them also!)

i am just wanted to know when is the best time to book for free dinning?

is it early 2021? or can i book 2020? we will be travelling from Britain, we did travel from London Gatwick last time which was ok but i have heard at some airport your clear passport check before getting on the plane so don't have to que on the Florida side! is this true? if so which airports?

any other hints or tips any one can offer us would be great.

we are planning of doing 1 park day 1 rest day/free day to do as you please that way no one is ran of there feet and we all have time to do our own things.

PS are we mad for trying to do this large a trip?

we live on the Isle of Man so will have to take a plane to UK mainland to get to Florida so any airports you recommend are not a problem

Edited at 03:35 PM.
Shavings is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 18, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Brave5
Apprentice Imagineer

Best time to book for free dining is April 2020 for 2021 (if it is still offered)

Have a look at flights from Manchester, London or Glasgow as all three can have good deals at some point. Try with Virgin, Ba and there can also be some good deals using some of the American airlines like AA and United. Norwegian and Thomas cook can also have some good prices.

You're not crazy planning a big trip but glad to see all the different families are booking separately (a brilliant idea in my opinion)

Hope this helps a bit
Brave5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 18, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
baboons
Apprentice Imagineer

Pre clearance is at Dublin, so you could book a through ticket with Aer Lingus.
baboons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 18, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
cherie_xx
Excited about Disney

We're having a teeny tiny 4 night trip this October, but after that our next trip won't be until 2021/22 for the 50th anniversary celebrations - I think it'll be a brilliant time to be there!
♥ DLP Dec 2017 & March 2018 - Hotel L'Elysee & June 2018 - Hotel Santa Fe
cherie_xx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

No pre clearance in Britain. Only indirect flights going through Ireland or Canada. Aer Lingus through Dublin would be easiest for you, nearly sure they have a flight from Isle of Man.

I don't think you're mad either but I do agree it is very good that you're all booking separately and having your own accommodations.
landandword17 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List