Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 6 Apr 17, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

Dining Plan question

Hey there!

I am just looking at table service restaurants to get ideas of the restaurant I would like to try and reserve (Be Our Guest is a must...). Can anyone tell me if 1 credit counts for a starter, main and dessert or do you need to use a credit for each course?

Newbie here, as you can tell!
stormflm595 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

A table service credit is a a main course and dessert.
Loftus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Main and dessert. If you want a starter you need to pay extra for it x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
stormflm595
Very Serious Dibber

Brilliant, thank you!
stormflm595 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lulu-Belle
Excited about Disney

If you are doing Be Our Guest for breakfast it is actually a quick service credit, one credit per person, and it is lovely.
Cabana Bay - 2019
Lulu-Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Is a soft drink included or do you have to pay for that separately?
Old 6 Apr 17, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lulu-Belle
Excited about Disney

Tea, coffee, hot chocolate or soft drinks all included. If memory serves there was a drinks station and you just helped yourself. Think I had a coffee and an apple juice. If you pre-order your breakfast, when they have seated you they just bring it over. They also brought out loads of pastries before our breakfast order. It was a good use of a QS credit.
Cabana Bay - 2019
Lulu-Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 17, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lulu-Belle View Post
Tea, coffee, hot chocolate or soft drinks all included. If memory serves there was a drinks station and you just helped yourself. Think I had a coffee and an apple juice. If you pre-order your breakfast, when they have seated you they just bring it over. They also brought out loads of pastries before our breakfast order. It was a good use of a QS credit.
Thanks! Does this also apply to TS meals?
Old 6 Apr 17, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lulu-Belle
Excited about Disney

TS includes non-alcoholic drink.
Cabana Bay - 2019
Old 6 Apr 17, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Conno
Very Serious Dibber

One table service credit will get you an entree, dessert, and any non-alcoholic drink. (These restaurants need an advanced reservation to eat at - you can't just walk up and get a table -- you can make these reservations for free online via Disney's website)

One quick service credit will get you an entree, side, and any non-alcoholic drink.

Some 'Signature dining/Fine dining' restaurants require two table service credits. These are clearly advertised on Disney's Dining website.

disneyworld.disney.go/dining/

Here you can see all current menus to get an idea of what your credits will get you. Remember to make your restaurant reservations 180 days in advance.

In general, there are very few 'exclusions' on the dining plan on restaurant menus; and it's normally specially sourced foods (like Japanese Wagyu Steak which has a supplement of $100) or sharing meals for 2 people.

So in most restaurants, you can choose anything from the menu (Via Napoli is one exclusion to this rule I can think of, where only the personal pizza and basic entrees are included).

In all restaurants the server will, after greeting you, ask you if you're on a dining plan immediately - then tell you what that does/doesn't include from the menu (if there are exclusions).

Edited at 06:20 PM.
Conno is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List