Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 10 Apr 17, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We always book because otherwise we're so indecisive we wouldn't eat! I've also noticed that on the day reservations are for times later than we'd be happy to have dinner. You can see from the screenshot Bev has posted what times are available and they wouldn't suit us.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post

I'd look through the restaurants and decide where you really wouldn't want to miss eating at and book those. Then leave the rest to chance. If you're really not fussed about having to eat at 8pm then you should be fine.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Kpzorse
Excited about Disney

Kpzorse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
As long as your aren't desperately wanting Cinderella's table or Be Our Guest you should be fine.

I book loads of ADRs and cancel the ones I don't want closer to the time, so I wouldn't say there's a rush, as long as you aren't too fussy.

It's probably quite nice to be flexible. That way you are not tied down with being at a certain place for a certain time

Sept '18 - POFQ, March '18- AKL, DLP Feb '18- Cheyenne, Sept '16- POR, Feb '15- CBR
Kpzorse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Dunc
Very Serious Dibber

Some of the DS restaurants are usually free the day before for a bookin - HOB and Splitsville, for example. The Turf Club Grill at SSR was available the same day during Spring Break (and I highly recommend). Otherwise, I'd book 180 days out for peak dining times. You can always cancel, as long as you do so over 24 hours before your ADR.
Dunc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List