Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 May 17, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Well nothing past 6pm on party nights has been released yet as it's down as closing at 6pm but it doesn't close . I live in hope that they are telling porkies
Ooh I wonder if that's why breakfast and lunch are fully booked - people desperate to have a meal in there and maybe some'll be cancelled once dinner frees up.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by NITR8 View Post
I managed to get breakfast for 4 on the 12th Nov yesterday but our magic kingdom day is the 13th Nov. Worse come to worse we will have to go into magic kingdom on the 12th just for breakfast but seems a waste to pay $20 parking and we really wanted lunch.

Looks like i am going to get RSI from clicking on lunch on the app over the next 6 months.
Can't you swap your days so that the 12th is your MK day? When I come to do mine I'm going to do the ADRs and work my park days around when I can get them.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Bog breakfast for 5 at 8:25 Available at the moment for 1/11/17
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Just to let you know, I sneaked a BoG booking today. There are only two of us, and we each have logins to the MDE app so we each booked a table for one, one at 09:45 and the other at 09:50.

Lots of single tables available if you can be bothered to do it that way. Doesn't matter once you're in as you can sit wherever you like, and there aren't actually any tables for one IIRC, I think they must just keep a few back for solo travellers.

If a table for two comes up then we'll let these bookings go but at least we're in!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post

We're on 193 days (onsite guest) and getting slightly worried about how difficult this might be. 180 days falls on a Monday too so might be tricky with logging into MDE.

What is this about 180 +10 days?
Does it always open up at 11am on the dot?

Thanks!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by The60ftOctopus View Post
We're on 193 days (onsite guest) and getting slightly worried about how difficult this might be. 180 days falls on a Monday too so might be tricky with logging into MDE.

What is this about 180 +10 days?
Does it always open up at 11am on the dot?

Thanks!
If you are staying on site, at 180 days before you go, you can book 10 days worth of dining reservations

Start logging in at 10.59.
I have managed to get 2 breakfast, 1 dinner and 1 lunch for November without any problems.
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 17, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
If you are staying on site, at 180 days before you go, you can book 10 days worth of dining reservations

Start logging in at 10.59.
I have managed to get 2 breakfast, 1 dinner and 1 lunch for November without any problems.
I think I understand, thank you.

So is it best to go for the 10th day as there will be more available? Or do they keep x amount of tables reserved for each day?
Old 23 May 17, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Gillybean08
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Originally Posted by The60ftOctopus View Post
I think I understand, thank you.

So is it best to go for the 10th day as there will be more available? Or do they keep x amount of tables reserved for each day?
I found the only day I couldn't get the ADR I wanted was on the first bookable day and this was for Cali Grill. The last days definitely had more availability but we managed to secure a dinner and 2 breakfasts at BOG easily so don't worry, just have a few back up dates ready
Gillybean08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

So got a 14 day visit do you have to book the +10 days for days 11-14 on subsequent days? Sorry I know OT