Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Jul 17, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Phoolgrrrl
Apprentice Imagineer

Phoolgrrrl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Bubbalous Bodacious BBQ, and seconding Teak Neighbourhood Grill. We don't travel with kids so can't say about kids eat free card, but we did get a VIP Dine 4 Less card which did 20% off at Teak. Coupons for sure! And sign up for freebies before you go, make a gmail or something just for the marketing/spam emails so they don't clog up your proper inbox.
Phoolgrrrl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We have eaten in some of the nicest places in Orlando and there is nothing wrong with Cici's Pizza at all

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Millers is miles better and probably not much more. Tuesday is kids eat free but each day they have a different offer on and large portions. Sweet Tomatoes if it's a buffet type your after. Nice and quick when your all shattered. Steak & Shake is very cheap. Perkins too is very budget friendly. Dominos take away or delivery if it's Pizza the kids are after. So many options for quick, easy budget friendly food.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm another believer in the golden corrall... fixed price relatively cheap and is as many courses including dessert as u want it to be and they have steak!
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 04:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Jiljo View Post
We quite like Popeyes for fried chicken and shrimp when we fancy something cheap and cheerful.
Culverts sounds quite good for fish and chips but we haven't tried it yet.
** You mean Culvers Culvert means something quite different

Looks good and has very good Tripadvisor reviews so one we'd not heard of but will be looking to visit in October, thanks.

culvers/menu-and-nutrition
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 07:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

Originally Posted by metal0121 View Post
I'm off for the first time and looking at cicis... so is it like $12 all you can eat? I know they do pizza and salad, but do they do wings other bits in the buffet?
You will pay less than $12 if you look out for one of the many vouchers available.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
You will pay less than $12 if you look out for one of the many vouchers available.
I'm fairly sure we paid as little as $6 each.
We thought it was absolutely fine and no better or worse than Pizza Hut or park pizza (with the exception of Blaze)
I just pick what's just been put out.

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
metal0121
Trading Disney Pins

Do they do wings included in the buffet?
metal0121 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Sweet Tomatoes as others have mentioned is pretty good value and also feels like a nice change to lots of other places. I also love Taco Bell for something quick and cheap. My absolute fave is probably Ihop which I think is really good value and I've never had a bad meal there!

Another good option might be the food court at the Florida Mall if you are headed there, everyone can get something different and there is lots to choose from

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 17, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
staryeyedbird
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Ate at Cracker Barrel last time that was cheap and cheerful alcohol free zone though also did Perkins and bob evens. Applebees was decent as well some nights it was just a huge sub sandwich from Walmart and a fruit bowl
staryeyedbird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List