Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Feb 18, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrswilbz
Getting Excited

Mobile

Does anyone know if it will be open by October
Mrswilbz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
bettycat
slightly serious Dibber

A close friend of mine was in Be Our Guest last night and of course I asked her to enquire about August. She was told that they are changing the menu with different pricing and signature dining which I guess means 2 table service credits. It is due to be ready for JULY! They are careful to release dates only when they know that it will be ready for dinner reservations but that it should be available in August! I am sorry for the confusing advice and updates but wanted to keep you all posted. I guess just keep checking if any of you wants a dinner slot in August. I will keep you posted. Her server advised to check regularly. Just thought you would like an update
bettycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by bettycat View Post
A close friend of mine was in Be Our Guest last night and of course I asked her to enquire about August. She was told that they are changing the menu with different pricing and signature dining which I guess means 2 table service credits. It is due to be ready for JULY! They are careful to release dates only when they know that it will be ready for dinner reservations but that it should be available in August! I am sorry for the confusing advice and updates but wanted to keep you all posted. I guess just keep checking if any of you wants a dinner slot in August. I will keep you posted. Her server advised to check regularly. Just thought you would like an update
I kinda was expecting this ... so they must be planning on it kicking off July 27th as that’s the date no dinner times are available yet...

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ll still try to book it for two table credits - might make it easier to get. More fool me maybe but I really want dinner there 😏
Old 12 Feb 18, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ozstriker
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I’m the same loola, we ate there in 2015 for lunch as we couldn’t get dinner, it was one of our “need to book” restaurants so hopefully fingers crossed it’s all true information
Ozstriker is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
operasingerkat
Very Serious Dibber

operasingerkat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I've been testing some dummy bookings out. We only want to go for breakfast but I wasn't sure how hard it would be to get the time we want. It's on our provisional plan for August 23rd, which I won't be able to book on MDE until Wednesday, so I tested up till 21st. There was nothing available for the whole day, breakfast, lunch or dinner, for 20th or 21st, so I've done a provisional booking for breakfast for an earlier day instead and we'll change our plan if it doesn't become available. Dinner wasn't available at all throughout our stay. I wondered if this meant it was closing altogether at that point for the refurb.
2008 - POR; 2010, 2012, 2014 - Saratoga Springs; 2018 -POR
operasingerkat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm still waiting for my CM friend who is currently on holiday, to get back to me with up to date info..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
I very luckily got a reservation last night for 26th July ... there are still times available on that date I checked about ten minutes ago
See you there!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
bigbear
Imagineer

bigbear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by caj View Post
See you there!
I had given up on getting one for 17th July and had booked somewhere else then last Friday night, bingo, several popped up and I got exactly the time I wanted
Disneyland, Paris 1998 & 2001
bigbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

There were no reservations from Monday 20th August for any time (breakfast, lunch or dinner) up until 23rd (as far as I could look) so possibly closing 19th August?
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List