Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Jun 19, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lissa_x
Excited about Disney

Mobile Flying with 2 toddlers

Hi everyone

We travel in August with a 2.5 and a 1 year old could anyone give me any ideas of what they've taken on the plane to entertain little ones?

Theyvd both got Amazon fire tablets for films and ive bought some stickers books, a colouring book and some story books.

Thank you!
Old 15 Jun 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
toonmadlad
Excited about Disney

When I took my boy many years ago, we wrapped a lot of small items up like cars, pencils, sweets, small toys, books, we gave him one every hour or so to open, this kept him entertained for most of the flight.
Old 15 Jun 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Embraer
Excited about Disney

Calpol?
Offsite 5 times 76-05, POR 06, DVC since 07, SSR 07, BWV & DCL Wonder 4night 08, PR 3night & DCL Magic 7night W. Carib & SSR 3night 09, DLP NB 10, Treehouse 11, DLP NB 12, Treehouse & DCL Fantasy 7night E. Carib & BLT 13, BWV 15, SSR 16, Treehouse 19 & 22, Treehouse again 24
Embraer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Mine love6s aqua doodle travel sets at that age, we just topped the pens up with a bottle of water. Played for hours with them.
Old 16 Jun 19, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Beddy666
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

You’ve pretty much answered you’re own question.
Everything you mentioned is what we took and it worked for kids in our party
Beddy666 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Play Doh, I did this with my kids when they were smaller, I would let them play with on the tray table, we kept the unused plastic spoons and folks from the meal and let them use those with the Playdoh and them we threw it all away when we landed.
Old 17 Jun 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
One of these?

The ride along part wouldn't be good for your littlie, but the older one should be ok.
Old 17 Jun 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bats View Post
One of these?

The ride along part wouldn't be good for your littlie, but the older one should be ok.
You would need to check with your airline if these were allowed - BA and VS certainly don't (or anything similar).

From ba.com - "All other seat comfort devices are not permitted for use in the cabin. Devices not allowed include, but are not restricted to, seat extenders for children, hammocks for lap held infants, inflatable footrests and devices that attach to the seat to restrict movement or for leg support."
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
You would need to check with your airline if these were allowed - BA and VS certainly don't (or anything similar).

From ba.com - "All other seat comfort devices are not permitted for use in the cabin. Devices not allowed include, but are not restricted to, seat extenders for children, hammocks for lap held infants, inflatable footrests and devices that attach to the seat to restrict movement or for leg support."
Inflatable footrests? I use them every flight as my legs are too short to reach the floor and it causes circulation problems. The Virgin staff were all ok and didn't say anything at all - surprises me they're not allowed as it's only the same as having a bag there.
Old 17 Jun 19, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Inflatable footrests? I use them every flight as my legs are too short to reach the floor and it causes circulation problems. The Virgin staff were all ok and didn't say anything at all - surprises me they're not allowed as it's only the same as having a bag there.
I think your inflatable footrest sounds different to these

planepal/
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List