Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Dec 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
4fromsuffolk
Very Serious Dibber

4fromsuffolk's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Beautiful picture. Thinking of you xx
4fromsuffolk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
What a beautiful photo & thanks for taking the time out to post during this difficult time of year, thinking of you all & sending you lots of love and hugs x

Also sending hugs to anyone who has lost loved ones recently x
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Lots of love to you all, I hope you have had a peaceful few days xxxx
Old 27 Dec 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

You and your family are never far from my thoughts. What a beautiful picture of your beautiful daughter. Much love xxx
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Me too. Also thinking of Colette and anyone else who has lost loved one's recently. xxx
Thank you so much ❤️❤️
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by alibeau View Post
Sending much love 💕
Been thinking about too too Ali xx
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Been thinking about too too Ali xx
Thank you 💜

I have found myself lighting a candle for Abby every day over Xmas, I have found comfort in this but then feel stupid 😢

We’re keeping busy on our new Nintendo switch console and DD2 is ‘making’ me watch one Harry Potter film everyday, I’ve never watched them properly before, just snippets here and there but I am really enjoying them

I hope you and yours had a peaceful Christmas Colette 💕

I’m still trying to figure out if keeping busy is the answer as each time I do stop to think of Abby ‘properly’ it doesn’t get any easier... I guess just by keeping as positive as possible in the meantime is all I can do...

Much love to all 💜

Ali x
alibeau is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Thank you 💜

I have found myself lighting a candle for Abby every day over Xmas, I have found comfort in this but then feel stupid 😢

We’re keeping busy on our new Nintendo switch console and DD2 is ‘making’ me watch one Harry Potter film everyday, I’ve never watched them properly before, just snippets here and there but I am really enjoying them

I hope you and yours had a peaceful Christmas Colette 💕

I’m still trying to figure out if keeping busy is the answer as each time I do stop to think of Abby ‘properly’ it doesn’t get any easier... I guess just by keeping as positive as possible in the meantime is all I can do...

Much love to all 💜

Ali x
I don’t think there is any right answer or formula Ali. I think you have to just try to do whatever you can to get through the dark days while still remembering Abby. You seem to be doing so well from what I can see - getting over each hurdle while still keeping an eye on your other daughter and keeping Abbys memory alive. I read a good piece in a magazine that I sent to Amanda a week or two ago. I’ll send it to you once my phone is charged xx
Old 28 Dec 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
alibeau
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I don’t think there is any right answer or formula Ali. I think you have to just try to do whatever you can to get through the dark days while still remembering Abby. You seem to be doing so well from what I can see - getting over each hurdle while still keeping an eye on your other daughter and keeping Abbys memory alive. I read a good piece in a magazine that I sent to Amanda a week or two ago. I’ll send it to you once my phone is charged xx
Awww thank you, I would appreciate that

It’s all just a bit of a roller coaster still I guess but yes, deep down I know we are doing good

My day has been massively perked up by my last ‘Xmas dinner leftovers butty’ of the year, delicious 😋😋

💜💜
alibeau is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 20, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Awww thank you, I would appreciate that

It’s all just a bit of a roller coaster still I guess but yes, deep down I know we are doing good

My day has been massively perked up by my last ‘Xmas dinner leftovers butty’ of the year, delicious 😋😋

💜💜
I’m sad we’ve just finished the last of our chestnut and apple stuffing; though it was lovely warmed on our ham butties