Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Jan 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I didn't think of that! Off to local Facebook page. X
Huh dead loss! Cheapest bunch £35. So much for supporting local businesses.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
FeFe
VIP Dibber

FeFe's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I had a subscription with bloom and wild for just over 2 years for mum. £22 per month and they were letter box flowers so she’s didn’t need to rush to the door to get them or have to stay in. I cancelled as Royal Mail stopped posting them and left them outside in a safe place without even a card sometimes and she didn’t know they were there for many days. It was a shame as they were lovely and a nice idea. Their customer service was great too and the 3 times it happened they replaced them without question.
June 14 New York and Summer Bay
May 17 DIBB villa and Hard Rock
March 18 Hotel Metro New York
October 18 Majorca
June 19 Dibb Villa and Hard Rock
June 2022 dibb villa and Hard Rock
June 2024 Heron Villa again hard rock and poss beach club for couple of nights
FeFe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

I’ve had very mixed results with Bloom & Wild. Sadly the wilted stems haven’t always perked up after a couple of days. However, their customer service has been excellent and I think I’ve had 3 replacement boxes now. Just a shame they were needed...

To the OP, I’ve ordered fresh flowers on both Tesco’s and Sainsbury’s in the past, but not recently...

We do love fresh flowers, and am lucky enough to have my mum put “flowers x2” on her shopping list when I do her shopping each week 💐
TheHughesCrew is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 21, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

I couldn't decide what to do as I decided I didn't really want a subscription so I went with what I know and ordered 30 tulips for £20 free delivery from good old M and S. They were delivered this morning and are really lovely.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7

I treated myself to a subscription from bloom and wild.
Received them this morning.
They are beautiful

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819

Edited at 12:46 AM. Reason: Add photos
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 21, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
scottish mama
VIP Dibber

I’ve had a subscription with Bloom and Wild for about 2 years for my mum which costs £18 a month. Yes, they’re dearer than supermarket ones, but she absolutely loves getting them and can’t get over the fact they arrive in a box. I’ve only ever seen them as they’re nearing the end of life and looking wilted etc, so was a bit disappointed and thought about cancelling it but then she showed me a photo of them a couple of days after they arrived, once they’d perked and they were gorgeous. It’s worth every penny for me just to see/ hear the pleasure they give her and they’re my way of saying thanks to her as I don’t get to see her very often, even before lockdown. She also loves the surprise when they arrive as it’s not always on the same date.
Sorry, just written all this and remembered they would be for you, so most of this not applicable
scottish mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List