Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Nov 18, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggerstail
Excited about Disney

Anyone help, Christmas present lost

Just returned from WDW last Sunday and it appears I've lost the only thing my wife really wanted, a pair of Minnie Mouse earrings.

Problem is I just can't find them online anywhere. They were all over the park shops but nothing I've searched for brings them up.

They were a bit like the image attached but sort of a raised design, stud style, no sparkles and full colour. There was a similar pair that were just the bow too, they were always next to them.

Anyone over there point me to a place I can buy or any other help would be greatly appreciated...

cheers
tiggerstail is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 18, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

You could try emailing the parks merchandise team merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com Do you have your receipt so you can give them the item details? Also check the UK disneystore, they have some really cute earrings in stock just now.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Is there chance you left it in your hotel room...Maybe you can contact the hotel and find out ?...Hope you manage to get hold of a pair.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 18, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggerstail
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by RM2016 View Post
You could try emailing the parks merchandise team merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com Do you have your receipt so you can give them the item details? Also check the UK disneystore, they have some really cute earrings in stock just now.
Only have the full bill that doesn't itemise unfortunately!
Checked UK site first but they just aren't quite right... she's a fickle woman
tiggerstail is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 18, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggerstail
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Is there chance you left it in your hotel room...Maybe you can contact the hotel and find out ?...Hope you manage to get hold of a pair.
First thing I tried as I know where I hid them but nothing, they were very good too, didn't call me an idiot or anything
Old 7 Nov 18, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Amazon UK have them:amazon/Disney-Ster...innie+earrings

Walmart have them too: walmart/ip/Disney-St...rings/48174416

You could use one of those US shipping services that you order goods to who then send them on to the UK for you.

Similar-ish ones on Etsy: etsy/uk/listing/5518...hoC4-4QAvD_BwE

Part One
Part Two

Edited at 03:33 PM.
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 18, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

From my experience last year, email them as per above and they will do everything they can to help you. They were fantastic with me in arranging a dress for my daughter.
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 18, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggerstail
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Amazon UK have them:amazon/Disney-Ster...innie+earrings

Walmart have them too: walmart/ip/Disney-St...rings/48174416

You could use one of those US shipping services that you order goods to who then send them on to the UK for you.

Similar-ish ones on Etsy: etsy/uk/listing/5518...hoC4-4QAvD_BwE
It's not those actual ones I want, that was just to show similar ones... appreciate it though
Old 7 Nov 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
britishgirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

double check all your suitcases things can easily get left behind in those zip pockets,also where were you hiding them from your wife check and check again its easy to miss small items,for example I double pack small/delicate things in pockets,clean socks etc for extra protection
britishgirl is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 18, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
onion2803
Apprentice Imagineer

What colour were they? There's a pair on the US app that sound similar but they're black and white with a gold bow instead of the usual red, black and white.
onion2803 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List