Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 20 Oct 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sashadog
Imagineer

Okw

Has anyone stayed in a 1 bed recently? I've changed my booking for next year to stay here, we haven't been here since 2013 has anything changed? Also would love to see some room photos or any trippies the I can read featuring okw. Tia xxx
sashadog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sashadog View Post
Has anyone stayed in a 1 bed recently? I've changed my booking for next year to stay here, we haven't been here since 2013 has anything changed? Also would love to see some room photos or any trippies the I can read featuring okw. Tia xxx
The whole thing is being renovated. The new renovated rooms are nice. Search on here, numerous threads
Old 21 Oct 18, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Peanutt
VIP Dibber

Peanutt's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Just came back from a 2 bed which was not renovated but was lovely - happy to answer anything if I can
Peanutt is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sashadog
Imagineer

Ahhhhhh thanks both! We've stayed at okw before, what is the dining like nowadays? When is the refurb due to be finished?

Edited at 02:49 PM.
sashadog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Peanutt
VIP Dibber

Peanutt's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sashadog View Post
Ahhhhhh thanks both! We've stayed at okw before, what is the dining like nowadays? When is the refurb due to be finished?

I believe the refurb should be done by End Aril 2019 - the buildings with lifts are still to be done

Food - we ate at Olivias and was suprised how good it actually was (one of the staff persuaded us to try it and it was lovely and would go back if we stayed there again). QS was ok too :-)

Edited at 07:43 AM.
Peanutt is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 18, 02:16 AM  
Link to this Post
tiggerstail
Excited about Disney

Here now, 1 bed rooms are great, refurbishment is lovely but never saw original so can’t compare. Huge bed, small single pull out, huge central tv, big fully stocked kitchen, big walk in overhead shower... oh and a jet bath.
Food is really nice but our 5yr old flakes out after two mouthfuls so we got everything to go, staff were great and even gave us a discount.
Not sure I’d stay here again as I kinda like a more quirky Disney experience but would highly recommend it.
tiggerstail is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List