Notices

Old 25 Apr 17, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Hi,

I've loved reading your report the past few days, I love cruising too mpbut haven't been on a Disney ship it looked incredible!

What has really striked me from your report is how close Murray and Katie seem, the photos of them hugging, and standing so close to one another was really cute and touching.

I'm hoping you will do another report for your next trip I will definitely read along!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post it (almost) live, having done that myself I know how much effort it takes (and mine was only a food report!).

Thanks again 😀
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

So lucky to be going back! My mum has made those cheddar biscuits frim red lobster and they were ok, but not like the restaurant ones. I know I have said this already, but I really enjoy your reports - roll on July!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Fat mickey
Earning More Ears

Fab trip report, looking forward to reading the next one!
Fat mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Great report - lucky you to be going back again. Hope you do another trip report, really enjoyed reading.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

I've loved reading along. So glad you all had a wonderful time. Its a pity the kids felt a bit of, on the cruise. I guess the going from water to land can make you a bit queasy . Lovely photos and enjoy your planning for July. I am not sure you what budget means though...
Old 29 Apr 17, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
I have really enjoyed reading your report & glad you enjoyed the cruise

I hope you do write another report in July as I always enjoy reading along.

Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by mick View Post
I have really enjoyed reading along to your wonderful holiday thank you for taking the time to do a trippie and I will look forward to reading about your July trip

Joan
Originally Posted by pinktraceb View Post
The is so much for sharing your trip! I've really enjoyed reading it 😁
Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I've really enjoyed reading your report especially as we were then for some of the same time as you. How lovely to be going back again so soon - I hope you do manage to do another report.
Thank you to you all for reading along and commenting, plans are coming along for the next holiday and I will definitely try to do some sort of report I think.

Index to my trip reports at link below, updating live
"Over the hill and sailing away March 2017"
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/repo...p?userid=36640
closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Have loved following along thanks so much for taking the time!

How much were your nails aT the airport if you don't mind me asking please?

Those red lobster biscuits look delicious! I always want to go but we never seem to fit it in. X
Thanks for reading along, I think $40 but it was worth it!
Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Great job Hazel 👍

Lucky you going back in July! I really do hope you do a trippie as I will just be home then and it will help my holiday blues. Also, mine is a Disney only trip, so a Universal trip (with a possible RPR stay) would be fab.

Thanks for sticking with doing this one - loved it ❤️
Thanks Helen, ROR plans are coming along😉
Originally Posted by LuvPluto View Post
Have really enjoyed following along. Thanks so much for sharing
How lovely to be going back again in July. May see you there
Thanks for reading along, say hi if you see us!
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
I've had a great time tagging along on your holiday. Thanks for taking the time and a effort to complete it. I really hope you do a Universal trippie in July, these reports keep me going from one Orlando holiday till the next. Welcome home.
Exactly the same for me, love reading trip reports! Thanks for all your lovely comments.

closeder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Hi,

I've loved reading your report the past few days, I love cruising too mpbut haven't been on a Disney ship it looked incredible!

What has really striked me from your report is how close Murray and Katie seem, the photos of them hugging, and standing so close to one another was really cute and touching.

I'm hoping you will do another report for your next trip I will definitely read along!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post it (almost) live, having done that myself I know how much effort it takes (and mine was only a food report!).

Thanks again 😀
Such a lovely post, thank you, I think our Florida holidays help keep the kids close actually although they have their sulky moments , but we are lucky for now that they do get on well, fingers crossed it continues as they get older!

Old 29 Apr 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
So lucky to be going back! My mum has made those cheddar biscuits frim red lobster and they were ok, but not like the restaurant ones. I know I have said this already, but I really enjoy your reports - roll on July!
Eek I know! I think the expiry date on the biscuits is soon so I will have to try. Thanks again for your lovely comments!

Old 29 Apr 17, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
closeder
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Fat mickey View Post
Fab trip report, looking forward to reading the next one!
Thanks for reading along!
Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Great report - lucky you to be going back again. Hope you do another trip report, really enjoyed reading.
Thank you, I think I will try to write something next trip.
Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
I've loved reading along. So glad you all had a wonderful time. Its a pity the kids felt a bit of, on the cruise. I guess the going from water to land can make you a bit queasy . Lovely photos and enjoy your planning for July. I am not sure you what budget means though...
Thanks for your lovely comments along the way, lol I think you might be right about me and my budget understanding😉