Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Oct 13, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
nursielynz
Apprentice Imagineer

Nappies ...

We go to disney next October and all ready I'm starting to stress about where to get my little one nappies from she will be two nearly when wd go

We are staying at art of animation

Any ideas where the best place to go is or what to do
2022 Port Orleans French Quarter
August 2024 Port Orleans Riverside
nursielynz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Don't stress !
Will you have hire car? If so any supermarket will stick them.
But I'm guessing you won't... So how about a Garden Grocer order delivered to the hotel.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 04:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

If you don't have a rental car take them with you and use the space for goodies when you go home!
Old 24 Oct 13, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
ufm
VIP Dibber

ufm's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Although you will be fine with the nappies out there; we were worried about the brand and sizes etc. We took enough with us on out last two trips ( call us crazy ) but the plus side was we had more space coming back for Disney stuff!
2012 Going DIY for a try :-) Trip Report
2010 Indian Creek Villa - Trip Report
2008/Enclave Suites 2007/Ramada IDrive
ufm is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

I have always taken with us so we have all that space for shopping coming home!
They are easily available but I have found they are more expensive than over here.
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Dopey86
Helping Mickey

We took our nappies with us the last time to save the hassle of having to go buy them and also we travel light on the way so plenty room in our cases (not quite the case on the way back though .)
Old 24 Oct 13, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

I would take them with you. A lot of space taken up on the way out but loads of room coming back as others have said. We're taking nappies with us
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 13, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
loopylo81
Trying for More Ears

I'm going in November and we are taking DS nappies with us as last time the sizing was slightly different so would rather be prepared. I'm taking 6 packs of 20 spread across 3 suitcases, they weigh nothing and as they use the space it makes sure I can't pack too much 😄

All Star Music Oct 1998 All Star Movies April 2000 All Star Movies Oct 2001 All Star Movies Oct 2004 Honeymooning at Coronado, All Star Movies & Caribbean Aug 2006 Pop Century Sept 2008 My little sister's wedding Pop Century Sept 2011 Art of Animation Nov 2013 Art of Animation Oct 2017
loopylo81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 13, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstwdw
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ufm View Post
Although you will be fine with the nappies out there; we were worried about the brand and sizes etc. We took enough with us on out last two trips ( call us crazy ) but the plus side was we had more space coming back for Disney stuff!
This is what we're planning to do. Got an extra suitcase for baby stuff on the way out and shopping on the way back!
Mrstwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 13, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread