Notices

Old 9 Apr 16, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Gosh you are so organised! Loving the planner and spreadsheet. I'm like that in my head but in reality...

I'm looking forward to following your adventures and trying to find how to subscribe.

Xx FF xX
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 16, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Clonlea
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Soo exciting! Loved your trip report last year and looking forward to reading this years!
Clonlea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 16, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridajill
Excited about Disney

Great first day. Looking forward to the next instalment!
Floridajill is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 16, 04:36 AM  
Link to this Post
k l is excited
Imagineer

Yippee your holiday is finally here, I loved last years trippie and I'm sure this years will be just as good Helen. Like JoJo said we will miss Hazels daily reports but now have yours to look forward too (Hazel if you are reading this, I loved your trippie too).

Hope you have a safe and pleasant journey today, look forward to your next update.
Old 10 Apr 16, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Glad all went well with pre travel day, hope today is just as good! Im the exact same always cold, whenever were on holiday and everyone is sweating, I will be covered up with a towel onby the pool moaning how cold I am. Hope you have a fabulous trip and really looking forward to reading each day. We will be on our way before your home, so will say hi if we see you about. xx
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 16, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
jorm35
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

A smooth trip down to Manchester. Look forward to hearing about your travel day, we too have booked the lounge (freebie) so will be interested in what it's like especially for the kids x
Old 10 Apr 16, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Great start! Looking forward to the rest. Last year I enjoyed reading along with a cuppa in the mornings and will hopefully be doing the same

1993, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2012- Orlando
2011 Disney Magic Med Cruise
2007 & 2008 - DLP
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 16, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
A smooth trip down to Manchester. Look forward to hearing about your travel day, we too have booked the lounge (freebie) so will be interested in what it's like especially for the kids x
In the lounge right now. Kids tucking into bacon and sausage butties, plenty of juice and tea and coffee on tap. Hannah is going about taking lots of photos for the report later!

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 16, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Have a great flight and a wonderful trip
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 16, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Ringo
Helping Minnie

Mobile

This is getting me all excited :-)
Have a safe journey and looking forward to your updates.
Ringo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List