Notices

Old 4 May 16, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Thank you for sharing, really enjoyed it.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Brilliant trip reports - I have loved reading them!

I suffer from nausea on the return flight - only if I fall asleep, if I stay awake I am not sick. The minute I fall asleep I am sick (not great on night flights!) Glad Kieran is ok x
Twinklestar1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

A great report. I have really enjoyed reading it each day. Thankyou for doing it. I know it takes a bit of time out of the evening but I love re reading mine from last year and reliving the memories. I'm going to do another this August and I would urge anyone thinking of doing one to go for it. You will love looking back on it.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
screwy55
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Your trip reports have been excellent and I honestly looked forward to reading them. Even disappointed on some days when you hadn't posted till late!

Thank you.
screwy55 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Welcome home! Thank you for taking the time to share it all, I can't imagine how much time it took but I've loved reading along.

Sounds like you all had a brilliant time!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Red
Proud to wear my Ears

Red's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thank you for taking the time to do your trip report, it has been my bedtime reading for 3 weeks, sometimes though it made me so excited about our up coming trip that I had difficulty sleeping 😀. Thank you once again and I hope you do another.
Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks again for another great trip report, I got a bit behind and bulk read quite a few towards the end of the holiday so haven't commented on each day! I've enjoyed this year's report it seems more chilled this time round maybe it's because it's not the first time trip anymore. Last year your trip was almost my bible as you pretty much came back just before we got ready to go. I picked up so many tips last year I almost feel a bit robbed that we aren't going till October this time round-maybe you need to get another sneaky trip in at the end of September to set me up ready for our next adventure ha ha. Thanks again for a great read, Teak was already on our list but I think House of Blues should go on too. Look forward to your next report.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Even your last day was great! I love Wendy's! I'll need to add it to my list, almost forgot about if! And Taco Bell
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Sounds like you all had an amazing holiday! Thanks for your report. I've really enjoyed reading it and you've provided me with some much needed inspiration for when I go in August. xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 16, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
Imagineer

Thanks for writing such a brilliant report.

As with last years, the first thing I've been doing each morning is grabbing a cuppa and reading your report!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time.
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List