Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Oct 18, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Cindy2015
Getting Excited

Cinderella's Royal Table

Hi All

Getting close to the 180 days now and a few questions about making an ADR for CRT...

How difficult is it to get one for CRT for breakfast, ideally really early so as to be in the park when its relatively crowd free ? What time on the 180 day mark do they become available ? I'll be looking for a table for 4. Any tips...

Are there characters at breakfast in CRT - I think I read before that they were only there for lunch and dinner ? I might have dreamt that but not sure.

Food wise we'll struggle - 2 of the party of 4 are my kids, both will be 12 (twins) and they are the fussiest eaters ever so breakfast looked like the best option but having said that meeting the princesses would be nice...

Look forward to your responses folks, as always invaluable help here when planning.

xx Cindy
Cindy2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

^^ NB this was 8 years ago now...

we booked on the phone dont recall it being an issue
iirc we arrived @07:00 for an 07:30 sit down breakfast
all the princesses where there and came round all the tables for pics etc
food not great but guess thats not what you are paying for
all done iirc by 08:30 so had an hour or so filling our boots in almost deserted fantasyland
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Cindy2015
Getting Excited

Thanks for that - no we're not going for the food, it's all about the experience ! We pick a couple things every time we go to do and this time one is CRT.

xx Cindy
Cindy2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
I managed to get an 8.15am ADR for our first full day. I booked it when our 180 day window opened at 11am on the app. As I heard it gets booked up quite quickly I made sure this was the first ADR I booked when I logged in.

I believe there are characters at breakfast (Princesses - Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine however I think it rotates so some may be there, some may not be). I will be able to confirm in a few weeks once we have been

Can't comment on the food as yet, I've heard it's hit and miss, but we're going for the experience.
Laura_<3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Cindy2015
Getting Excited

Delighted to hear there will be princesses, we don't mind which ones

Great to hear you didn't have any problems getting one too.

xx Cindy
Old 12 Oct 18, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I managed to get a breakfast adr at 180 days. We will be eating there 2 weeks today 😛
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 04:14 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Cindy2015 View Post
Hi All

Getting close to the 180 days now and a few questions about making an ADR for CRT...

How difficult is it to get one for CRT for breakfast, ideally really early so as to be in the park when its relatively crowd free ? What time on the 180 day mark do they become available ? I'll be looking for a table for 4. Any tips...

Are there characters at breakfast in CRT - I think I read before that they were only there for lunch and dinner ? I might have dreamt that but not sure.

Food wise we'll struggle - 2 of the party of 4 are my kids, both will be 12 (twins) and they are the fussiest eaters ever so breakfast looked like the best option but having said that meeting the princesses would be nice...

Look forward to your responses folks, as always invaluable help here when planning.

xx Cindy
The only time we have been I booked an 8:10 slot I think a few weeks before, obviously a cancellation. If you look at 180 days you shouldn’t have too much trouble but it will quickly get booked up. There are princesses at breakfast.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 06:03 AM  
Link to this Post
nickimiz
Imagineer

We didn't have a problem getting an 8.00am ADR, I was quite surprised. Food wasn't great but to sit at the window overlooking an empty carousel in fantasyland is just something else. We had Snow White, aurora, jasmine and our course Cinderella on our visit.
Old 14 Oct 18, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

We've done CRT for breakfast and lunch and I would choose lunch every time.
The first time we went it was an 8am breakfast on my DD's birthday and we had a lovely table at the window overlooking fantasyland, the princesses who came to the table were Jasmine, Aurora, Ariel and Snow White and then Cinderella meets downstairs separately before you go up. The food was pretty meh, and this was a meal I had paid OOP for as we were only on QSDP. For my £118 my DD ate a muffin and had half a glass of juice.
Last year we thought we would try lunch after having been to the BBB and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the value for money was much better and my kids ate far more here than at the breakfast. It was busier though, think they turn more tables over at lunch plus when we arrived for breakfast we were literally the first family in the door, whereas lunch had been going for a while before we arrived. It did feel busier. We were on DDP this time so it couldn't have been missed!

Overall we love CRT for the experience irrespective of the food and it would always be one of my picks whilst the kids are still young enough to enjoy seeing the princesses without having to queue elsewhere to meet them for a photo.
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List