Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 2 May 20, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

We have a cruise booked on the Ventura from Southampton in September to Guernsey, Portugal and Spain. If we are allowed to go, we will be there with bells on
Old 2 May 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
We have a cruise booked on the Ventura from Southampton in September to Guernsey, Portugal and Spain. If we are allowed to go, we will be there with bells on
I went to Guernsey and Spain on azura. I think it was there.
Should have been on canaries on ventura at Easter. Not as gutted about that as I am about Disney.

Bloody hope all this goes back to normal for next years holidays.

I feel like holidays are the thing to look forward to and I don’t have any to count down to.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
I feel like holidays are the thing to look forward to and I don’t have any to count down to.
Travel is our passion too and it’s soul destroying as one by one our trips get crossed off. We already missed out on three trips (Nov, Jan and March) owing to ill health so Covid has been an additional kick in the pants.
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 20, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by traceylou1972 View Post
I’m probably in the minority but as soon as we can I will be cruising again. It hasn’t put me off and can’t wait to be on board again.
Tracey
I'm with you on that. If cruising recommences and DH can take leave which he now maybe could with others having cancelled theirs I'd go this summer.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

We have moved our Caribbean cruise from next January to January ‘22, in the hope that there will be a vaccine for the virus.
I’m sure cruising will become as popular as it was before the virus. It may take a while to get there and may depend on what, if any, restrictions are in place.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.

Edited at 01:04 PM.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 20, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
We were on P&O Azura. Got 50% of the cost back for future booking so booked Britannia for January 2022 to see the islands we missed out on this time. Wasn’t planning on going then as I’m shortly retiring from NHS so didn’t think funds would allow but done it now
That’s the ship we are on, we fly out 14th January 2022, it was originally January 2021 but we changed it.
Incidentally, a friend must have been on the same cruise as you, he couldn’t praise P&O highly enough.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Pootle
Very Serious Dibber

Pootle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
I went to Guernsey and Spain on azura. I think it was there.
Should have been on canaries on ventura at Easter.
We did that Azura cruise Easter 2018, and we were booked on the cancelled Ventura Canaries at Easter this year like you! We were luckier than you with Disney though because we were there in January. Good luck getting those refunds sorted.

Pootle - aka mrsgoggins 😉
Old 9 May 20, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Originally Posted by traceylou1972 View Post
I’m probably in the minority but as soon as we can I will be cruising again. It hasn’t put me off and can’t wait to be on board again.
Tracey
We are the same we were waiting for our visitors to depart in March and then start booking our next cruise but that didn't work out as intended but as soon as we know which lines are sailing and where to and from we be back cruising again.
JAF is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
sdf
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mandevillepete View Post
We’re booked for a cruise on the Disney Magic from Puerto Rico in November. Still hopeful that we will be going
We are on that sailing. Not so hopeful though but a good few months yet.
sdf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

We have a Greek Islands cruise this Oct but are going to transfer it to Oct 22. We would have moved it to Oct 21 but we have a different cruise already booked for then. Absolutely gutted to do it but we cant really chance being cruise guinea pigs with a disabled child.

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List