Notices

Old 24 Apr 21, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
SLTh
Trying for More Ears

It is our favourite theme park in England and we have been to pretty much all of them. It suits both my 6 year old Peppa fan and 9 year old dinosaur fan perfectly, and has entertained both for the last 5 years. It is immaculately clean, the setting with the lake, animals and gardens is lovely and of course, the rides are great too. There is a new area which has just opened and we are looking forward to visiting in June. We stay in Ringwood which is 20 mins away.
SLTh is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 21, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Thankyou everyone! We are going to book today I think. Found a Novotel with good prices about 10 miles from the park. It's got a swimming pool which will be fab for the girls and their friends.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 21, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
51-a- good year
Apprentice Imagineer

Went several times last year - Senior ticket for me and free for grandson as he was only 95cm- so tremendous value

Several of the rides outside PP have height restrictions but nothing that he (or i) wanted to go on Caterpillar roller coaster and water slide were 90cm

Also an indoor climb and slide f the weather changes - he would have spent all day n there
51-a- good year is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Megsey
Trying for More Ears

I just went to Paultons Park on April 12th with a couple of friends to practice vlogging for my upcoming holiday.

The park is beautiful. So much space. Super clean. Staff were lovely. They also have a great variety of rides, from thrill rides like the Cyclonator to rides for smaller children. Dino chase is a super small coaster designed for small children with no height restriction, and we still had a ride on it!

Very good park, lots to see and do. Peppa Pig World is brilliantly themed, quite busy at the start of the day but gets quieter towards the end. Lots of photo opportunities.

I'm 22 and I loved it, would definitely recommend for families with children.

DLP: 2002 | 2003 | 2015 | 2017 | 2018 | WDW: 2002 | 2004 | 2005 | 2007 | 2009 | 2011 | 2014 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022 x2!
Megsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 21, 06:00 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

We booked a overnight stay with breakfast and 2 days in the park for 2 adults, 9 year old and a 2 year old £276 and that’s on the 31st August to 1st September.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 21, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

We used to go quite a lot when the boys were small. It’s a real gem of a park, not huge but plenty of rides for little ones, spotlessly clean and the odd bigger ride dotted about. We used to stay at a Premier Inn in Southampton if we were making a weekend of it.

By the time Peppa Pig World was built my two were too big for it, but we had a look around and it was really lovely.

I miss it now we don’t go anymore, it was our favourite day out for many years
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 21, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Thanks again everyone, IM really looking forward to our visit now! We hav booked the Novotel Southampton to stay at (the pool was the selling point) and also booked the Friday off work so we have a 3 day weekend to enjoy everything .
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Thanks again everyone, IM really looking forward to our visit now! We hav booked the Novotel Southampton to stay at (the pool was the selling point) and also booked the Friday off work so we have a 3 day weekend to enjoy everything .
It will be amazing! We took my 3 year old a couple of weeks after it opened (she’s a teenager now!) and had the most magical time. She was just enchanted by everything 😍 My youngest wasn’t born at the time, so we’ve been back for her to enjoy it a couple of times too, and every trip has been lovely.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List