Notices

Old 31 May 21, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Kellogg’s bogof offer...Thorpe Park...Alton etc ,

So I’m just sat in my garden thinking of things we could potentially do this half term week, I noticed this morning at brekky some of the cereal packs have a bogof offer...

Has anyone used these, I’m just wondering if they’re valid on the gate only as they’re all a fair drive away from us & I wouldn’t want to get there & not be allowed in if at full capacity !

Do we need to make a reservation on line first then pay at the gate perhaps ? m

I ‘could’ go inside & read the small print but I’m just so comfy sat here soaking up the rays !
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
So I’m just sat in my garden thinking of things we could potentially do this half term week, I noticed this morning at brekky some of the cereal packs have a bogof offer...

Has anyone used these, I’m just wondering if they’re valid on the gate only as they’re all a fair drive away from us & I wouldn’t want to get there & not be allowed in if at full capacity !

I ‘could’ go inside & read the small print but I’m just so comfy sat here soaking up the rays !
You definitely have to pre book right now.
There might be somewhere to add the code when you go online to book but not sure as we have passes.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post

Here you are

thorpepark/tickets-p...book-my-ticket
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida1990
Excited about Disney

I am trying to book online for Alton Towers using the Seabrook crisps voucher..I cannot get it to work..very frustrating. I enter the code and it just says error. You definitely have to book before you go but I have the voucher so not sure why I can’t use it?
Florida1990 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 21, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Oooh thank you so much, I’m going to try to fit a trip in at some point this week so hopefully it’ll work
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

I think BOGOF vouchers have to work as it’s false advertising on products if you only brought that product ahead of your usual product for the voucher which would have this seasons dates on.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Florida1990 View Post
I am trying to book online for Alton Towers using the Seabrook crisps voucher..I cannot get it to work..very frustrating. I enter the code and it just says error. You definitely have to book before you go but I have the voucher so not sure why I can’t use it?
You have to go to a merlinfun website I think.

We have just booked a weekend break to Alton Towers for September and it was cheaper for me to book in advance and add on a 2nd day for £10pp through AT website than it was to use the Merlin vouchers twice (we had 2 codes).
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

I used one to book Tussards in London for August last night. As posted above book in advanve on line. I had to mess around with the code a few times as couldnt work out what was an s or a 5 but got there in the end. Have also used years ago when you would just turn up on the day, bit of cardboard in hand! I took spares to hand to others in queue but a lot of folk already had them.