Notices

Old 24 Apr 21, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Its a lovely park. I went years and years ago often when it was just paultons park and peppa pig was yet to be invented. When they opened peppa pig land I thought the place might loose its charm, but it hasnt. I think its much much better than the kids part of alton towers for example. I havent been for a rew years now, but they used to do a two day entry with hitel booking via thier website, which we used last time I went as we had moved back up to the midlands. We drove down early saturday, had day in the park, stopped at a nearby hotel (think was a holiday inn express) and then back on sunday for another full day and drive home. Was a fantastic weekend. Everyone had a go on georges dinosaur ride even the grandad of our group who is usually bag holder/official photographer!
Old 24 Apr 21, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

In the minority but not a huge fan of paultons park
Its very expensive for what is there peppa world is the big draw but as such it gets really really busy but it may be a bit different now with the covid restrictions.

if you have really little ones its probably worth a go as a lot of the rides are family friendly which is why the price is the same for adult & children and they don't offer discounts
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

Themeparkworldwide on YouTube often do vlogs from there. They did a Paulton's one from last week on opening day to give you an idea of what it's like currently.

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

We used to visit regularly as we lived close. It's a lovely park, very clean, family friendly rides, it's really a day out for all the family to enjoy.
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

We have a photo of Grandad asleep on the helicopter ride. 🙄
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

We went last year too - we’ve been a couple of times. I really love it. It’s got a bit of a Florida vibe about it - just little touches like music played everywhere and smells delicious. Peppa pig world is so well themed as is the Dino bit. We thought we’d stay half a day but we’re there from start to close. The park is really well maintained and they have some lovely place areas and splash zones too. I think it’s probably our fave U.K. park.

ETA. We stayed at The Village hotel Bournemouth as it was a staycation for us so we went to the beaches too. They do some really good deals if you join their vip club. It’s about 30 mins from Paultons.
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL

Edited at 01:26 PM.
alkel2730 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jemett
Imagineer

Mobile

We live just down the road (well 25 mins)
It’s a great park, particularly for little ones.
Lovely grounds to walk in and have lunch.
We try and go out of season (September) and it’s great. Get there for opening and head to the Peppa Pig part first as it gets really busy.
Your girls will really enjoy it 🙂

EMMA
jemett is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

They used to also have a disability pass too, but cant remember how ot worked, but remember we went straight to medical room after getting in and they took some details and gave us a card. This may have changed now.
Old 24 Apr 21, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
They used to also have a disability pass too, but cant remember how ot worked, but remember we went straight to medical room after getting in and they took some details and gave us a card. This may have changed now.
They still have it! Just take some proof and they give it to you in the medical office. We decided to see how it went with my son but I enquired about it when we went in Aug. As it happens the floor markers make queuing a lot easier for him as it was visual so we didn’t need it but yes they do have it and we’re wonderfully helpful.
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

We went years ago and loved it - what a beautifully arranged park / the colours were great , the rides were perfect - it felt very peppa pig!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List