Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Oooh that’s exciting,I might do the scratch card one for myself

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 21, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by ElsasGloves View Post
So I’ve decided to keep it simple this year and we are only having chocolate calendars for the kids and an advent candle for the family.

Last year was the first year we’ve had an advent candle and it was such a lovely thing to do. Every night at dinner or just afterwards we would light the advent candle and chat about something that had gone well that day, or something we were grateful for, or looking forward to. Only lasted a few minutes and then we would keep the candle going in the living room till the day had burned through.
So tonight I literally just ordered this year’s candle (Alison gardiner if anyone is interested, and they are half the price on her own website than the likes of Amazon). Gone for a wise men theme to keep it traditional
Did your candle come quickly? I ordered and have heard nothing since?
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
lovestoplan
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by caj View Post
I ordered after reading on here and it has come already.
lovestoplan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
lovestoplan
slightly serious Dibber

I've seen a pork scratching.on from a company called snaffling pig that my daughter wants!
lovestoplan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 21, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by caj View Post
It didn’t take that long I don’t think, no. The email notifications all went into my junk folder though telling me when it had been dispatched so might be worth checking there?
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

We’ve ordered ours:

I’ve gone for a Maple and Whisky melt calendar as their candles are to die for!

I pre-ordered hubby the BrewDog advent calendar. He had it last year and absolutely loved it. So definitely recommend if you have any fans of craft beer - there are some quite quirky beers in it, so maybe not for those who only like a lager or a Punk IPA.

For my DS (he’s about to turn 2) we’ll use the advent calendar I bought him last year. It’s about A3 size and hangs on his bedroom door, in each of the door pockets it has a little Velcro decoration that he then gets to stick to the green felt Christmas tree above the doors - it was so lovely watching his little Christmas tree fill up last year 😍 then he had a milkybar button one for after nursery when he got home.
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Went to Costco today and they had quite a few calendars:

Cath Kidston - 29.98 incl VAT:

Bonne Maman Marmelade - 17.99 (Vat free)

Wine calendar - 95.98 incl VAT (375ml bottles x 24)

Brewers Beer - 57.58 incl VAT

To the left in pic below: Gin liqeur baubles (not really a calendar) x 9 - 11.98 in l VAT

To the right: Gin calendar 55.18 incl VAT

Old 19 Sep 21, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklepants
slightly serious Dibber

sparklepants's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I generally don’t have an advent calendar but treated myself to the Candy Kittens one this year. I’ve bought my DS9 a rock & fossil one - fed up with match attack! Not sure what one DH will go for yet x
Old 19 Sep 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I really fancy the whittard hot chocolate one but feel it is a bit expensive. I love the look of the bonne maman one from costco!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 21, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lovestoplan View Post
I've seen a pork scratching.on from a company called snaffling pig that my daughter wants!
I got oh that one last year but he wasn’t a fan of the different flavours.

Ordered a Disney felt activity & book advent today £12 in the works
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List