Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Oct 21, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber

I'm losing it!

So, last Sunday I decided to apply for our Esta's (mine, DH and DD7). Applied paid, approved, sorted!

Tuesday DH and I are chatting about the thread about getting Global Entry and we decided we would apply. Go to get the passports and can't find them anywhere. Long story short...I binned them by accident when I was tidying up and the bin men had been so they are gone! My CCTV shows me taking a load of rubbish outside for the bin (passports in hand) and coming back in with nothing in my hands so they've defo been binned

So rather than applying for Global Entry, I've had to apply for 3 replacement passports
IDrive 91, Enclave Suites 07, Southern Dunes 09, Quality Inn Plaza, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel (St Petes), Orlando Metropolitan Express & Buena Vista Palace Hotel 10!, The Florida Hotel 11, Hampton Lakes 12, Bridgewater Crossing 12, Vegas/LA 13, Tall Grass Villa 13, The Florida Hotel 13, Bridgewater Crossing 15, Terrace Ridge 16, West Haven 17,18,July 19, Dec 19 & Dec 21, West Haven & Cabana Bay 22
emmabrown68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Don’t fret
DH lost ours on holiday que a trip to the office in Downtown Orlando 5 temporary passports to fly home
Then low and behold what were in the camera case he’d carted around the parks for 4
weeks know the minute he opened it when we eventually arrived home what he’d found
We did get a full extra week on the insurance though
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Oh no. Remember you will need new Esta's when they arrive.
Old 2 Oct 21, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Don’t fret
DH lost ours on holiday que a trip to the office in Downtown Orlando 5 temporary passports to fly home
Then low and behold what were in the camera case he’d carted around the parks for 4
weeks know the minute he opened it when we eventually arrived home what he’d found
We did get a full extra week on the insurance though
Oh no! That must have been so stressful! I'm just glad I realised now rather than the week before we're due to go!
IDrive 91, Enclave Suites 07, Southern Dunes 09, Quality Inn Plaza, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel (St Petes), Orlando Metropolitan Express & Buena Vista Palace Hotel 10!, The Florida Hotel 11, Hampton Lakes 12, Bridgewater Crossing 12, Vegas/LA 13, Tall Grass Villa 13, The Florida Hotel 13, Bridgewater Crossing 15, Terrace Ridge 16, West Haven 17,18,July 19, Dec 19 & Dec 21, West Haven & Cabana Bay 22
emmabrown68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
At least you know what happened. Without the CCTV, you would have been searching for ages wondering where they had gone.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Oh no. Remember you will need new Esta's when they arrive.
Thanks for the reminder!
Old 2 Oct 21, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
At least you know what happened. Without the CCTV, you would have been searching for ages wondering where they had gone.
Yes I thought that too. I would have probably held off applying for new ones just in case I found them. At least I've got closure!
Old 2 Oct 21, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

To be honest we weren’t stressed at all we had days left on tickets were in the villa and had with no other incoming guests for 2 weeks
Only issue the consulate wouldn’t take a CC it had to be cash lucky we had it in our US account
Kids still talk about it
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I do wonder what war torn, crime ridden estates Dibbers live in. It seems everyone on here has CCTV.

What happened to living somewhere nice where you didn't have to basically be prisoners (or at least D list celebrities on film all the time) just to go about day to day living
123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We don’t live in a crime ridden area but have dogs that are currently a hot fashion item
As are the other dogs in our tiny street
We are away a lot or I’m at home a lot on my own with the dogs and grandson
I also have a hidden disability so if DH is out he can check if I don’t answer y phone I’ve not fallen in the garden or I’m out in my car
It’s more than just security now