Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Jun 15, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Why no FPs for Festival Parade or Electrical Light Parade

From 12 August for a week or so, there appears to be no FPs for the above on the FP availability table. Anyone know why? I can't believe they are already gone for both of these so far out and they appear to be for exactly the same dates too.

Very odd.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 15, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
They release the parade FP+ in blocks. They will become available later.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 15, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tink75 View Post
From 12 August for a week or so, there appears to be no FPs for the above on the FP availability table. Anyone know why? I can't believe they are already gone for both of these so far out and they appear to be for exactly the same dates too.

Very odd.
I was wondering why, I mean we are not going until the same time next year, but I am checking it to see if it's the same as Oct/Nov was for us last year ( full at 60 days for the main ones). We could book our parade fastpasses at 60 days though, very strange. And also another dibber posted on a thread about booking fast passes at 60 days, that the parades were gone, and to advise people to get up at five to book them Hope someone can shed light on it for you. Lisa x
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 15, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Oh thanks Simon - I had read that for Wishes, but didn't realise it was applicable to the parades too.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 15, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Sorry to gate crash, i hit 60 days this saturday and i'm panicking already. I'd planned rides but not parades. What are the essentials to get fp+ for? We're staying onsite. There's so much info on here I get a little overwhelmed, is there an overview/basics guide on here to the fp's? Any help would be gratefully received! Trying to sort this in the midst of eldests birthday planning for this weekend and a nightmare of other stuff!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 15, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
There isn't really any need to get FP for a parade. You can claim good spots around the route before hand.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 15, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by EdinaMonsoon View Post
Sorry to gate crash, i hit 60 days this saturday and i'm panicking already. I'd planned rides but not parades. What are the essentials to get fp+ for? We're staying onsite. There's so much info on here I get a little overwhelmed, is there an overview/basics guide on here to the fp's? Any help would be gratefully received! Trying to sort this in the midst of eldests birthday planning for this weekend and a nightmare of other stuff!
As Simon said you don't need a fp for a parade, there are plenty of spots. It will be busiest around the front of the castle, we like watching from liberty square area

Di x

2 Go Mad in Bavaria 2011 - Trip Report Biergarten or Bust 2008 WDW Trip Report
Margarita or Bust - Son of Biergarten 2010 Trip Report

Edited at 02:12 PM.
Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 15, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by EdinaMonsoon View Post
Hi we did fp+ for both Mk parades and the fireworks, we visited MK five times, so if we were visiting later in the day they were I feel a good use of FP+, if you value your personal space . The Festival of Fantasy parade would be my choice out of all of them. Good luck it is not easy! Lisa x
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 15, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

We are doing Festival of Fantasy once as a FP as our DDs are doing a makeover at BBB that day so we thought it would be nice for them to be in the FP area before we go to CRT for early tea. We have also secured FPs for Princess meets that day - so having a total princess day!

We won't be doing any other parades or fireworks as FPs - I don't think you need to really. As even turning up just before the event, sometimes the FP areas can be busy. I'd rather use the rest of my FPs on our other days for rides/shows .
Old 10 Jun 15, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tink75 View Post
We are doing Festival of Fantasy once as a FP as our DDs are doing a makeover at BBB that day so we thought it would be nice for them to be in the FP area before we go to CRT for early tea. We have also secured FPs for Princess meets that day - so having a total princess day!

We won't be doing any other parades or fireworks as FPs - I don't think you need to really. As even turning up just before the event, sometimes the FP areas can be busy. I'd rather use the rest of my FPs on our other days for rides/shows .
Glad you got the FP+ for the parade you wanted, it is strange they must have changed the amount of FP+ for the others as they were not busy at all when we were there Hope you enjoy, we found the area much more comfortable and less likely to see lots of ipads in front of you Lisa
Closed Thread