Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Oct 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for sharing your 2019 trip
I’m with Lynn on the goats cheese thing btw
Sorry to hear about GoPro. Such a loss would have ruined our hol, well DH hol anyhoooo
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Oooh that was a big bollock to drop! Never mind, new one on the Amazon wish list? Great day - but yeah, it seems to rain a lot in Miami doesn’t it?!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Incredible art work!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sunbathing, shopping, artwork & good food. My recipe for a perfect holiday as well. 😊

When did Maddy become so grown up though!
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 19, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
A fab day, that artwork looks amazing. Can't believe how grown up the girls look now, (You and Lynn haven't aged a bit!)
You're on the Christmas list

Originally Posted by Deano View Post
Loving your accidental reason to upgrade you trusty GoPro

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
Great day and a fab visit to South Beach - glad you noted how expensive it was too
#tightforlife

Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
The incident in 7 Eleven reminded me of a time I was stood in a queue at a 7-11 at the south end of I drive near the turning for the Premium Outlets.
I was minding my own business waiting to pay for some milk and two blokes in front of me suddenly launched into a full on fist fight. I stood like a rabbit in the headlights whilst the assistant yelled at them to 'take it outside man' and they ignored him and carried on swinging punches at each other. After what seemed like ages but was probably a few seconds I carefully placed the milk on the nearest shelf and bolted for the door just as a cop car with sirens blaring pulled onto the forecourt. Crazy. 😮
You should have waded in and given them both a thick ear

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Amazing art.I remember your daughter being a very keen swimmer x
Lauren still is. 6 days a week training and and shares in hotel chains needed. I booked two hotels just yesterday!

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Oooh that was a big bollock to drop! Never mind, new one on the Amazon wish list? Great day - but yeah, it seems to rain a lot in Miami doesn’t it?!
Coming up in Day 4... NEW GOPRO

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Sunbathing, shopping, artwork & good food. My recipe for a perfect holiday as well. 😊

When did Maddy become so grown up though!
She's a bean pole of a kid now

2023 Trip Report - COMPLETE HERE

My old trip reports are all HERE

wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great day; I'm not an art fan but some of those pictures were awesome!

Sad news on the gro-pro front but at least it was you and not Lynn
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I cant believe I've only just found your latest trip report, cant wait to binge read them all loved all your previous ones.
this one reminded me of an incident I had at the 7/11 in clearwater, minding my own business kids were waiting for the toilet , we waited and waited and waited I was sure id seen someone go in after ten minutes thought best knocked on the door see if they're ok, knocked no reply , tried the door still locked, went to the till to pay for slurpees eventually two teenage girls come out the loo, god knows what they had been doing in there, gave us a dirty look and left, we left the 7/11 couple of minutes later her dad was waiting in some big SUV outside for me ( I absolutely ≈≈≈≈≈≈ myself) started giving me loads of abuse, hubby had already gone round the corner with the youngest didn't realise what was going on. I'm a bit wild so gave it back to him only to then think c**p I could have been shot. 7/11 are dangerous places I tell you
Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by Jules32 View Post
I cant believe I've only just found your latest trip report, cant wait to binge read them all loved all your previous ones.
this one reminded me of an incident I had at the 7/11 in clearwater, minding my own business kids were waiting for the toilet , we waited and waited and waited I was sure id seen someone go in after ten minutes thought best knocked on the door see if they're ok, knocked no reply , tried the door still locked, went to the till to pay for slurpees eventually two teenage girls come out the loo, god knows what they had been doing in there, gave us a dirty look and left, we left the 7/11 couple of minutes later her dad was waiting in some big SUV outside for me ( I absolutely ≈≈≈≈≈≈ myself) started giving me loads of abuse, hubby had already gone round the corner with the youngest didn't realise what was going on. I'm a bit wild so gave it back to him only to then think c**p I could have been shot. 7/11 are dangerous places I tell you
I'm glad I'm not the only one to think 7 Eleven is full of lunatics! Have you notice it always stinks too? Like old dishcloths that are burning?

2023 Trip Report - COMPLETE HERE

My old trip reports are all HERE

wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List