Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Apr 11, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
lb34
Getting Excited

Have a look at vowsareforever the Rev Ciola does a beautiful ceremony will go to any place you choose (our daughers ceremony was held at the villa just as the sun was setting...amazing) or they offer a small chapel for $50 extra our other daughter married there, it too is lovely. Cakes were from Publixs, they have a good variety on their web page and the order was placed by phone...great service. License was straight forward and costs around $93 you can print the forms straight from the Clerk Of Court web page. If you need any other info re: flowers, cars ect just P. M me hope this helps.
lb34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 11, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Millymops
slightly serious Dibber

Hi,

We have Cypress Grove booked for 23rd May and booked through Crownline Weddings there basic package was £500 then we have added extras so far is has cost just under £1700 and we have - Video, Photographer (extra black and white photos and upgraded to larger photos), extra set of prints for both sets of parents, bouquets for myself and bridesmaid, buttonholes x 5 and corsages x 2, limo, 1 tier cake, 1 bottle of champers. I have just got to pay $175 for hair and makeup to be done at villa - I'm using onsite beauty and also licence $100.

Happy planning x
Millymops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 11, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
daffyduck5
Getting Excited

Disney are doing a special package for the 20th anniversay of Disney Weddings price is $1991, worth a look. Think its called "Memories" package.
daffyduck5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 11, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Millymops View Post
Hi,

We have Cypress Grove booked for 23rd May and booked through Crownline Weddings there basic package was £500 then we have added extras so far is has cost just under £1700 and we have - Video, Photographer (extra black and white photos and upgraded to larger photos), extra set of prints for both sets of parents, bouquets for myself and bridesmaid, buttonholes x 5 and corsages x 2, limo, 1 tier cake, 1 bottle of champers. I have just got to pay $175 for hair and makeup to be done at villa - I'm using onsite beauty and also licence $100.

Happy planning x

We used Crownline in 2004 and they were great - we had a limo, flowers, photos - extra black & White photos & got all the negatives/cd & own copyright, hair & makeup. Much better value getting married in Florida than here. There were 11 people including us and our family said it was the nicest wedding they'd been to.
Cypress Grove is beautiful & we ate at Timpanos Italian Chophouse on Sand Lake Road. I also think the Publix cakes are gorgeous. I think this is where most of the wedding planners get their cakes so might be a bit cheaper if you get that yourself.
Good luck with the planning.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 11, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 11, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Afitos
slightly serious Dibber

Hi ,
We just got married on April 21st.

I would say if money is a little tight or you have other things to spend your money on.

Organise it all your self.

I did everything my self. We rented a villa. I made the cake when we got there (only because OH insisted he had MY cake !) But you can buy cakes in Walmart or publix and get decorations. I made my own flowers, bought them in Michaels.

We got married in The stay happy stay in love chapel for $200 including pictures on a disc which we then printed our selves in Walgreens and Walmart !

I found it all really easy, and there is loads of help on here and other sites.

Thanks to Carrie on here I found Almond paste and then even made my own Marzipan for thecake which was so easy and tasted amazing !

Good Luck and if you have any questions I will be happy to help

We decided to eat in the Villa , we bar -b -qued but it is easy to go out.
Afitos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread