Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
The Center Parcs and DLP Bonanza Day 14 - Goodbye? Oh No! Can't We Go Back To Page 1 And Start Again?

Full trip report index here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/rep...php?userid=332

Last morning and we pack the car and head over to Disneyland for a few hours before we need to be in Calais for our return Eurotunnel. Somehow it seems like we're taking more home with us...oh yes, half of the Disney store.

We do Crush as single riders first then Rock n Roller coaster for the last time - it closes in 12 days to be rethemed to Iron Man. Oh he's really taking the disinterested face thing too far now 😂😂

By 9.30am we're in Disneyland. Single rider for HM and three of us manage to get on the same coaster.

Then onto the carousel, it's a beautiful morning in Fantasyland. And it's getting busy!

Enough of the bored photos now 😂😂😂

One last turn on our family favourite, BTM. And then it's time to say our final goodbyes

Well, maybe one last ice cream before we go home? It would be rude to refuse.

Goodbye Pink Palace.

We're ready to come home now. It's felt like a good two weeks away: aquaparks, high diving, swimming, London, Compiegne and DLP. We've packed a heck of a lot into two weeks.

On the return Eurotunnel - 400 miles practically from door to door and this time an uneventful drive home.

DLP has been spectacular, and we all agreed we'll be returning once Disney Studios has been extended and transformed. We've had possibly the best Disney holiday we've ever had (including WDW) this year, and this may be down to the kids being older and more independent...or maybe Paula and I relaxed more.

Who knows, who cares? We had the best time.

Thanks for tagging along these last couple of weeks. If you have any questions about Elveden Center Parcs, Compiegne, DLP (or Orpington ) do shout.

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by blusteryday - 25 Aug 19 9:39 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Mobile

Ahh I've loved reading along, what a fantastic 2 weeks you have all had! And so much more fun to look forward to next year! See you in florida perhaps? 😀

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

I have really enjoyed reading along & you have made me want to try DLP again thanks for sharing

Ps, great holiday!
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds like you all had a fabulous holiday

Joan
Old 25 Aug 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Looks as though you had a fantastic time
Loved reading along
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Great trip report - I bet you’re all very excited for Florida. When do you go?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
Great trip report - I bet you’re all very excited for Florida. When do you go?
Thank you! We are very excited, and that not to take away anything we've done this holiday, but WDW holds loads of memories for us. We are planning on late July for three weeks Do you have any plans in the pipeline?

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniefan
Proud to wear my Ears

Have loved following you guys, will look forward to your trip to Florida next year.
Minniefan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Fab trip Rob - really enjoyed reading along with you all.
Can’t wait to get back there in November, but you’ve definitely made me think about a future trip in the summer - it’s been 20 years since I had a summer visit!

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List