Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 21 Oct 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Christmas Eve box

What’s gong in yours?
My aunt is an artist and made me a hand painted crate 💕 it’s quite large and I fill it with;
Box of Christmas biscuits
Mint & salted caramel matchmakers
Hot chocolate
Marshmallows
Cheap Christmas mug
Little Cadbury stocking each filled with chocolate & scratch card each
Large ‘ish’ chocolate Santa each
Christmas DVD (our Christmas carol one gave up on us last year, it somehow got scratched... nothing at all to do with our youngest at all! ) so it’s a new copy of that this year.
Christmas colouring book for youngest
Santa’s magic key, his plate & glass (these magically appear on Christmas Eve and vanish with buddy the elf on Christmas Day)

What goes in yours?

Edited at 05:32 PM.
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

This is the box I use. I love it. Santa’s reindeer are painted on the side and our 3 children’s names are painted on the back 💕

Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
This is the box I use. I love it. Santa’s reindeer are painted on the side and our 3 children’s names are painted on the back 💕

Oh wow! That’s absolutely gorgeous ❤️
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

My youngest has one. I put in new pj’s, cosy socks, mug and hot chocolate, book, chocolate, biscuit baking mix. He has a new cuddly toy waiting for him on the top. We make the biscuits and watch a Christmas film drinking hot chocolate in the afternoon on Christmas Eve.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Forgot to add, that my eldest DS who is 24 isn’t left out, he gets new lounge pants, hot choc and sweets, but not in a box.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

My 6 love the delivery of the Christmas Eve boxes from the Elves! They have Christmas Themed Jammies and Socks. A Christmas Mug with Snowman Soup. Haribo Christmas Trees and Selection Box, a Christmas DVD and Reindeer Eye Mask/Lip Balm for the Girls and Christmas playing cards/puzzle book for the boys.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
KeithOP
Serious Dibber

I've never ever heard of a Christmas Eve box! I'm totally mad about Christmas too... this sounds brilliant!

Is it a tradition from a certain part of the uk ? Is it a box each for each person to open on Christmas eve or one big box?
KeithOP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Dunno what I’m putting in mine yet.
They always have
Pjs
Their stockings
The magic key
The Christmas “carrot,pie,milk plate
Hot chocolate And marshmallows
Tv Snacks (pick and mix basically but they alway call it snacks)
Family Christmas jigsaw

I don’t really do the Xmas eve box too much cos they are getting loads on Xmas day anyway but the majority of the things in this box is what has to “magically appear” anyways so might as well make it fun.
And alway need nice pjs for photos
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by KeithOP View Post
I've never ever heard of a Christmas Eve box! I'm totally mad about Christmas too... this sounds brilliant!

Is it a tradition from a certain part of the uk ? Is it a box each for each person to open on Christmas eve or one big box?
Don’t think it’s a tradition from uk. I believe it was Norway or something that did it and we have kinda half copied and just using it to extend the fun really.
And I think it depends on how you want to do it. I know people who give individual boxes. I don’t. Mines just one box
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We've done it since our boys were little a tradition they have carried on with there families
Much the same new PJs or lounge pants and tshirt hot choclate nibbles
Christmas movie our stockings a Christmas book
Ours now contains a bottle of champagne as it's just the 2of us
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List