Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Nov 14, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
EllenClaire
Imagineer

EllenClaire's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We found an invite we both really loved so rung and asked for a sample of it which we then carefully took apart and went to Hobbycraft and bought all the bits we needed to make our own and we had great fun making them apart from the printer playing up lol xx and we loved that the end result was pretty much identical for a fraction of the price of the ones already made.

Our table names were Disney Parks and we used photos my OH had taken of the parks and laminated them instead of numbers and did our own table plan I am in no way creative but if you keep it simple its easy to do and great fun
Sheraton World Resort 2004,International Spa & Plaza 2006,The Fountains 2007,The Lighthouse Key Resort 2008,Clarion Inn & Suites 2010,Sunset Lakes Dibb Villa Sept 2012, Liki Tiki Village May 2015,Encantada Resort May 2016,High Grove Resort Dibb Villa May 2017,Encantada Resort May 2018,Encantada Resort May 2019, Encantada Resort May 2020

Edited at 12:30 PM.
EllenClaire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 14, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EllenClaire View Post
We found an invite we both really loved so rung and asked for a sample of it which we then carefully took apart and went to Hobbycraft and bought all the bits we needed to make our own and we had great fun making them apart from the printer playing up lol xx and we loved that the end result was pretty much identical for a fraction of the price of the ones already made.

Our table names were Disney Parks and we used photos my OH had taken of the parks and laminated them instead of numbers and did our own table plan I am in no way creative but if you keep it simple its easy to do and great fun
We're having Disney parks as well! Well DF doesn't know yet but I think it's a cute way to add Disney to the wedding in a very subtle way!

Think we might have the logos on the table stands on cream paper
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 14, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
floridafan10
Trainee Dibber

We are using funky fairies for my son's wedding, Lisa has been great and you can find a link on the Dibb

Anne
floridafan10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 14, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Mobile

A past Disney bride (well actually quite a few) that I know does design work, she designed my babies 1st birthday invites, then you just print them yourself on Vistaprint or Snapfish etc.

She's on FB and the company is called House of Elliott.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 14, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Tilley66
Excited about Disney

Thanks everyone for all your recommendations I will sit down and have a look through all of them! Sorry I haven't said thanks sooner, if I am honest I forgot I wrote this! Woops!

We are thinking of buying a template and either printing them ourselves or going to a local printer depending on prices as I think this will be the best way for us to get the kind of thing we would like. Now we just have to make decision on theme, which is where we are all over the place... We are doing pastel shades but unsure of table names, do we do films or superheroes and how would we fit superheroes in with the colour palate? Oh I am so overwhelmed and still have 20 months!

I think everyone is thinking we will have a disney themed wedding as that is where we got engaged. If we do i think we may do our favourite disney films as the table names or maybe quotes from disney films.

See how all over the place I am!

Edited at 05:13 PM.
Tilley66 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 14, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread