Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Jan 15, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Sea Breeze Point on the Boardwalk
Old 4 Jan 15, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Laura_<3 View Post
Sea Breeze Point on the Boardwalk
I've been looking at paradise cove x I only have around 15 to 20 people going x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 15, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by Susie2016 View Post
Does anyone have pictures of the wishes cruise and did anyone wear there wedding dress or would it be more suitable to change thanks
I wore my dress, only get to wear it the once so wanted to make the most of it x
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 15, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
I wore my dress, only get to wear it the once so wanted to make the most of it x
Great x
Old 11 Jan 15, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Does anyone have pictures of the wishes cruise and did anyone wear there wedding dress or would it be more suitable to change thanks
I wore my dress too. I wanted to enjoy it. It was dark by the time we got on the boat and having got married at sunrise we were tired and forgot all about pictures except of the fireworks X
Old 13 Jan 15, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

I've been looking at paradise cove x I only have around 15 to 20 people going x
Hi Suzy,

I'm a july bride, excited, and I'm getting married at Paradise Cove Have you spoken to anyone about what's there and costs etc? I only have 7 guests and I think it's a perfect venue, but I'm bias!

As mentioned before, August is rainy at times, but usually in the afternoon. I've not been myself, usually we go spring or autumn, but did plenty of research before we booked for July.

Happy planning!
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 15, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

[QUOTE=Bringonthesun!;10299401]Hi Suzy,

I'm a july bride, excited, and I'm getting married at Paradise Cove Have you spoken to anyone about what's there and costs etc? I only have 7 guests and I think it's a perfect venue, but I'm bias!

As mentioned before, August is rainy at times, but usually in the afternoon. I've not been myself, usually we go spring or autumn, but did plenty of research before we booked for July.

Happy planning![/QUOTE

Hi I have been on to Helen and elegant weddings and crownline wedding for prices what year are you getting married xxx
Old 13 Jan 15, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

This year! We only booked in October and it's only started to feel real this week. I'm using Helen She's very nice and has answered all my silly questions lol. It's also a very good cost, especially compared to a uk wedding!
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 15, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bringonthesun! View Post
This year! We only booked in October and it's only started to feel real this week. I'm using Helen She's very nice and has answered all my silly questions lol. It's also a very good cost, especially compared to a uk wedding!
Congratulations I am next year have you planned a meal for after your wedding ? X
Old 13 Jan 15, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

Not exactly lol! I've booked Hard Rock Hotel for the eve so was thinking, as it's an early wedding, maybe a meal at Hard Rock or somewhere in City Walk. Nothing concrete yet. How about you, any ideas what you'd like to do? I really liked the idea of a wishes cruise or dessert party, but as we're staying at universal, it's seems a waste going over to disney. I'd really like to do one of them another evening, but not sure how the family would feel about it!
Closed Thread